The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things That Are Worse Than KK REV

Monty

I am not so sure, as it seems the folks on this site have turned on to them big time. Curious as to what everybody's top 3 KK Rev songs are. It would be hard, but let's try it - and none of this honourable mention or toss up between stuff - let's pin it!!

The best KK Rev song by far is 100,000,000 bars of rest. All of their other songs suck.

Yes, those things might be pretty awful. Just like when KK Rev releases a song and the radio edits it down to fit a format. I mean, play the solo, right?

yeah, it's such a shame that they try to edit it down to something worthwhile and end up with nothing and end up not playing them, at all.

I guess "shame" isn't really the word i'm looking for... godsend... that's the word.

From The KK Rev Facebook Page:
KK Rev
about an hour ago
Music and creative projects are taking over my life! I am so Grateful and happy! Thank you Thank you Thank you!
What I always wanted...
Wow....new album might be sooner than anticipated. Would it go well with the Canucks home opener as the entrance anthem?

Starting to sense there are some 94.5 Beat Fans on this thread who like pop more than rock n roll.

How would that song feel either after a goal or to start the season???!!

i live in Seattle, so i listen to 107.7 the end whenever i turn on the radio (very occasionally). i'm not even going to bother playing that song, I don't have a bucket close by.

i live in Seattle, so i listen to 107.7 the end whenever i turn on the radio (very occasionally). i'm not even going to bother playing that song, I don't have a bucket close by.

Maybe you have a different taste in music or don't like LOUD ROCK with 'TUDE, DUDE! According to sources within the band, the 4th project should be dropping soon. Just have a feeling it is connected with the new goal song and changes at GM Place.

Maybe you have a different taste in music or don't like LOUD ROCK with 'TUDE, DUDE! According to sources within the band, the 4th project should be dropping soon. Just have a feeling it is connected with the new goal song and changes at GM Place.

Could you please stop trying to derail the thread. The topic is things that are worse than KK Rev.

So your answer should be something like "Ebola virus" or "anal fissures". Though it is debatable if those things are in fact worse than KK Rev.

Keep it on topic.

you mean like the foo fighters?

Could you please stop trying to derail the thread. The topic is things that are worse than KK Rev.

So your answer should be something like "Ebola virus" or "anal fissures". Though it is debatable if those things are in fact worse than KK Rev.

Keep it on topic.

the only thing worse than KK Rev is MORE KK Rev.

is KK rev a guy or a band? you refer to it as both.

Great question, I would say it's a band.....but the leader in a way is KK Rev. The was an exclusive interview with the leader a few years back prior to the worldwide release of the first album. I'm not sure whether VH1 has put together a Behind The Music Documentary yet.

Archived