The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things That Are Worse Than KK REV

Monty

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Surprising as Linden hails from Alberta, the same area as KK Rev. I wonder if he was overexposed to them growing up and can't believe after he escaped the Revvers of Alberta they seem to be taking on BC big time?

i think the only people overexposed (or exposed at all) to kkrev are the people in this thread. Also, I believe overexposure to KKrev leads to blindness, loss of hair, excessive vomiting, and eventually, death.

Trevor got wind of this thread gave a quick listen and was so turned off that he issued the aforementioned mandate.

• 3 weeks later...

Not much news on the KK Rev front these days, but they have let the fan base know that they are in the studio and laying some guitar tracks down. Could be a complete left turn from these guys in terms of an album that covers many styles of music. If the Canucks don't enter the ice to the Rev'shit Monkey, we'll have to wait til the first goal to hear the familiar anthem!

Not much news on the KK Rev front these days, but they have let the fan base know that they are in the studio and laying some guitar tracks down. Could be a complete left turn from these guys in terms of an album that covers many styles of music. If the Canucks don't enter the ice to the Rev'crap Monkey, we'll have to wait til the first goal to hear the familiar anthem!

never, never ever, never ever ever.

also, what kind of song is crap monkey?

certainly not my alter ego.... that's someone else.

I'm really convinced that cabinessence is someone else on here.

The band is truly awful, so there is no way anyone would actually promote them the way he has. There is also enough hints in his posts that he is trying to be funny, but the humour falls flat. That's why I'm convinced he's not trolling either.

I just don't know who's bored enough to create such a brutal second (or third) account on here. Since the band is from Alberta, perhaps it's D-Money.

I'm really convinced that cabinessence is someone else on here.

The band is truly awful, so there is no way anyone would actually promote them the way he has. There is also enough hints in his posts that he is trying to be funny, but the humour falls flat. That's why I'm convinced he's not trolling either.

I just don't know who's bored enough to create such a brutal second (or third) account on here. Since the band is from Alberta, perhaps it's D-Money.

Nope, just me, a fan of sport and old time rock n roll. I am not much into corporate rock so go with the Foos, Revs and Stones of the genre. How can you honestly not get moved by the raw emotion from a KK Rev solo? Maybe some fans on here spent too much time listening to the beat. But this computerized crap ain't gettin' me off. Everywhere you go, Revvers wanna rock.

Archived