The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Sabres sign Sam Reinhart

Sabres definitely improved, and they already have key prospects in place. Zadorov. Reinhart. Lemieux. etc. The rebuild is almost complete.

The Sabres won't be competitive though for at least 2 years. They are definitely a bottom 5 team right now. The young guys need some NHL experience under their belts. Even so, I'm very excited for the future.

The Sabres won't be competitive though for at least 2 years. They are definitely a bottom 5 team right now. The young guys need some NHL experience under their belts. Even so, I'm very excited for the future.

Do you think the Sabres will leave Reinhart in the juniors so he doesn't burn a year off his ELC?

I'll admit I and probably most people here was sad to see our hometown guy put on a Sabres jersey, but you can't win em all, and besides we got another hometown boy this year regardless. We'll see in a few years who the right choice was.

at least i have him in nhl 14 :(

I'll admit I and probably most people here was sad to see our hometown guy put on a Sabres jersey, but you can't win em all, and besides we got another hometown boy this year regardless. We'll see in a few years who the right choice was.

We were guranteed a hometown kid whether we traded up or stayed. I was salivating at possibly getting both but that was never likely :P.

Sam will be a important building block for that team. Hopefully he is successful there. Best of luck to him.

VAN

Myers

Reinhart

BUF

Matthias

Hansen

Lack

Archibald

Take a minute and think to yourself if Buffalo would really take an AHLer, a fourth and third liner, and a back up goalie (albeit a good one) for a potential first liner and a top 2 defenceman if he puts it all together.

Archived