The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Heroes of (C)DC] GAME OVER - TP Win

Dral

Come on guys. Lets let the past stay in the past. I'm a changed child.

Let me put it this way if I thought you would follow the rules this time I wouldn't be so against letting you try again. Last game you played you proved time and time again that you will not follow the rules.

Come on guys. Lets let the past stay in the past. I'm a changed child.
Sorry CPJ, don't hate you or anything but you are fond of ruining mafia games. You were given several opportunities to redeem yourself but those games all went sideways. It's up to Dral. I am ok with him letting you play, I just want no part of it.

Let me put it this way if I thought you would follow the rules this time I wouldn't be so against letting you try again. Last game you played you proved time and time again that you will not follow the rules.

Sorry CPJ, don't hate you or anything but you are fond of ruining mafia games. You were given several opportunities to redeem yourself but those games all went sideways. It's up to Dral. I am ok with him letting you play, I just want no part of it.

My sentiments exactly. Dral seems to have put a lot of work into making this game interesting, and I'd hate to see it ruined due to someone deciding to ruin the game. As far as I'm concerned, he's already had his second chance (or 3rd if you count the Survivor game). If you guys wanna give him more chances, feel free, just leave me out of it.

I think if you read through the PM chat thing that I supposedly almost ruined the game in, you will see that I never intended to frack up the game. Intention being the key factor here. Would you kick the retarded child off the baseball team for running the bases in the wrong direction? Perhaps you would, but that would make you an evil douchebag. All this is, is a story of bright eyed developmentally disabled child wanting to play mafia with the normal kids. Can you honestly in good conscience deny this bright eyed developmentally disabled child his one, I think quite humble, wish?

1) Kryten

2) IlDuce39

3) King Heffy
4) Bo Hunter Booth
5) g_bassi13
6) otherwise
7) Tanikins
8. Luciferase
9) VICanucksfsn5551
10) Virtanen87

11) OTTS

12) Big Mike

13)Burrdaman

14)Blueberries

15) GFY

16) Toews

17) Twilight Sparkle

18)PPCLI

19)Banana Republic

20) NAF

21) Gally

I think if you read through the PM chat thing that I supposedly almost ruined the game in, you will see that I never intended to frack up the game. Intention being the key factor here. Would you kick the retarded child off the baseball team for running the bases in the wrong direction? Perhaps you would, but that would make you an evil douchebag. All this is, is a story of bright eyed developmentally disabled child wanting to play mafia with the normal kids. Can you honestly in good conscience deny this bright eyed developmentally disabled child his one, I think quite humble, wish?

I would be all for it if you actually were a bright-eyed developmentally disabled child but unfortunately you are closer to Johnny Knoxville pretending to be disabled to win the Special Olympics. Think I'll pass.

The thread is nothing compared to the PMs though.

I still have those saved so for anyone who doesn't know why several of us are so against it ..

All of this came from CPJ's in the PM

"I think King Heffy is mafia for a few reasons:

1) he's an asshole

2) He and VIC have awkward conversations together, very fake

3) VIC is also mafia

3) VIC is being a little bitch this game and he has a good excuse for that but unless I missed it he never even said Kes87 was obviously mafia, which he was.

4) I hate him and want him to not get to play mafia anymore"

Then after he died (all directed at Kryten)

"KIng Heffy is obviously mafia you goofs. Lynch him."

"Kryten you've been duped. PPCLI is mob. No other reason for him to fabricate this story about 112 vouching for KH."

"They weren't meant to do anything you moron, lol. My reason for saying someone was or wasn't something was always because I hated or liked the person. Nothing to be taken into consideration."

I would be all for it if you actually were a bright-eyed developmentally disabled child but unfortunately you are closer to Johnny Knoxville pretending to be disabled to win the Special Olympics. Think I'll pass.

You just equated mafia with the special olympics...

I still have those saved so for anyone who doesn't know why several of us are so against it ..

All of this came from CPJ's in the PM

"I think King Heffy is mafia for a few reasons:

1) he's an asshole

2) He and VIC have awkward conversations together, very fake

3) VIC is also mafia

3) VIC is being a little bitch this game and he has a good excuse for that but unless I missed it he never even said Kes87 was obviously mafia, which he was.

4) I hate him and want him to not get to play mafia anymore"

Then after he died (all directed at Kryten)

"KIng Heffy is obviously mafia you goofs. Lynch him."

"Kryten you've been duped. PPCLI is mob. No other reason for him to fabricate this story about 112 vouching for KH."

"They weren't meant to do anything you moron, lol. My reason for saying someone was or wasn't something was always because I hated or liked the person. Nothing to be taken into consideration."

I knew 112 would never betray me like that.

Archived