The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Heroes of (C)DC] GAME OVER - TP Win

Dral

I gave dral a lot to laugh at in our mafia PM. I also thought some people were telling the truth when in was infact it was a joke. :ph34r:

I could host next game if no one else wants to. I thought up a theme for it and I'm sure most people will not be impressed by it. If I'm hosting the game would have to start Monday or later.

I gave dral a lot to laugh at in our mafia PM. I also thought some people were telling the truth when in was infact it was a joke. :ph34r:

I could host next game if no one else wants to. I thought up a theme for it and I'm sure most people will not be impressed by it. If I'm hosting the game would have to start Monday or later.

I have a game on the go right now Otherwise, just finishing it now and will have it up soon.

It's funny, one of the mafia teams and Ra's Al Ghul both figured out Lucy was superman after the first nightfall.... but the mafia team with the kryptonite bullet didn't until almost the end... if only JE had been a better Vandal Savage and could have put them both in touch with each other

:(

Archived