The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Heroes of (C)DC] GAME OVER - TP Win

Dral

Tanikins and VIC are on the same mafia team.

Nope.

If that's true then Dral forgot to send me my 'your catwomen' mafia PM!!

No Mafia PM means I am a TP this game!!

But now I wonder about you 112 pointing the blame on VIC and myself all a sudden without any evidence tsk tsk

If that's true then Dral forgot to send me my 'your catwomen' mafia PM!!

No Mafia PM means I am a TP this game!!

But now I wonder about you 112 pointing the blame on VIC and myself all a sudden without any evidence tsk tsk

Why the edit? Something about the way you're acting makes me thing you're being coached by someone.

i didn't like your post. thought it looked like you were going out of your way to defend someone who didn't need any defending from other players.

I am very suspicious of someone who would target someone on the sole purpose of them 'defending another player' tsk tsk your post screams mafia!

unvote1 vote 112

no more than this one does.

And what do I do every game I side with one player and defend/go to back with them, it's my 'thing'. I am not saying I am backing VIC maybe he is mafia maybe he isn't I was simply asking him a question regarding Luci and you guys started linking me and VIC as mafia!

Really the only two ppl I am suspicious of right now are you and otis (cause toews says he's mafia)

Don't believe me check to see if I am using the pm's.. I tend to use them when I am mafia!!

honestly, VIC doesn't really have anything to do with you being mafia/not mafia. I said you were defending Luci, not him.

and i'm not going to spend any time paying attention to that. plus you're logged in privately. feel free to change it if you want to, though (I don't see why anybody would, it should be a rule that everyone needs to be anon).

honestly, VIC doesn't really have anything to do with you being mafia/not mafia. I said you were defending Luci, not him.

and i'm not going to spend any time paying attention to that. plus you're logged in privately. feel free to change it if you want to, though (I don't see why anybody would, it should be a rule that everyone needs to be anon).

or you guys could stop lynching innocent TP for using PMs :P

I was asking a question in regards to Luci, I remember last game she asked when the game was over cause she wanted to play thus one could gather her suspicious behaviour could be about excitement?

Also according to the bottom of the page both King Heffy and I are the only two users who are NOT anonymous so I don't know what your talking about with me beng on anonymous cause I obviously not but I see three others are! Are you one of them by chance!

Archived