The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Player Discussion] Sbisa

Bure to Mogilny

It's humor of a past interview a football coach don't know what level but he goes on about a player in such a way ! Was replayed and made fun of a few times on 1040 between the usual crew and the Jim Rome show

R u drunk?

When Kesler was traded for some reason I went to the Ducks fans forum to see their reactions. Most thought the trade was in their favor atleast if not a steal... that only time and circumstances will tell. Like if Kesler is able to stay healthy. Also if McCaan turns into a Kesler then we laugh at them.

And as much as they hated to see Bonino go they were happy Sbisa was leaving. Don't know why though. Maybe it was just because of a hated player by fans? No idea.

• 4 weeks later...

And Sharks fans were all glad to get rid of Ehrhoff. We all know how that turned out for us.

D men are never as bad as other fans pretend they are. Just like with Canucks fans and Edler. He has one bad season, and now suddenly he's a plug that we need to dump.

They wanted to trade for Heatley so they had no cap room. Not sure that counts as hate.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind trading him to Pittsburgh if last season wasn't a one-off thing, hopefully we could package something for one their puck-movers, since they barely have any physicality in their Top 4 (Ehrhoff, Letang, Maatta, Martin). Sbisa could toughen them up in that regard and we could use some PMD.

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Tanev

PMD - Stanton

Weber

When Kesler was traded for some reason I went to the Ducks fans forum to see their reactions. Most thought the trade was in their favor atleast if not a steal... that only time and circumstances will tell.

Most Canuck (and Sabre) fans thought Vancouver absolutely raped Buffalo in the Peca-Mogilny trade at the time.

Archived