The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Neymar JR

Neymar

I don't know what to say. All I know is that..boy, should we ever feel blessed to have had the 2010 Olympic hockey tournaments play-out the way it eventually did,...especially when you consider the fate of other hosts in, in Sochi, in Salt Lake City, and now how the World Cup of soccer went down for Brazil.

Vancouver 2010, was both electric & magical for both the Men's & Women's hockey teams...and we should never take how special that event was for granted.

As for Neymar? Can't kick a team or a player that's so down & out infront now, infront of that very frustrated home crowd. After everything they have sunk into achieving their dream...they all collectively woke-up from the dream too, soon.

Inspired by Myself:

599796a4b736d21b1f666e458403f89c.png

Is it Okay?

My CC?

The colours are spot on except for his skin. You've an increased yellow and orange saturation level in his cheeks and forehead hat could be toned down a shade but overall good man good

I don't know what to say. All I know is that..boy, should we ever feel blessed to have had the 2010 Olympic hockey tournaments play-out the way it eventually did,...especially when you consider the fate of other hosts in, in Sochi, in Salt Lake City, and now how the World Cup of soccer went down for Brazil.

Vancouver 2010, was both electric & magical for both the Men's & Women's hockey teams...and we should never take how special that event was for granted.

As for Neymar? Can't kick a team or a player that's so down & out infront now, infront of that very frustrated home crowd. After everything they have sunk into achieving their dream...they all collectively woke-up from the dream too, soon.

lol, i was asking about my poster not on the player itself

Archived