The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

Looking back, I think the only person that has made a formal claim to wishing to host a game is Otherwise.

Luci wanted to do one at some point. Dral said something about doing one again in a couple of months or so. I think that's about it.

I asked if anyone else was hosting and never actually signed up, but I'll take it. :lol:

Was pretty clear either way, lol.

fixed :P

I was actually 4th to put my intentions on playing the next game, but what are you gonna do

Thanks for hosting, Kryten.

Being the Vig is fun, despite there being lots of pressure. I went 2/3, so not bad. I thought it was funny how I had that long argument with OTTS but then contacted him anyways. He didn't actually do as bad as everyone said he did, IMO.

I'll play the next game

Want to make a game themed around that kids game "Seven Up" (Heads Down, Thumbs Up, Seven Up). Was playing Mafia IRL in a room with a large group of people over the weekend, and someone brought up how much it reminded them of that game. Seems like it would largely have to be superficially themed, rather than rule incorporating.

Want to make a game themed around that kids game "Seven Up" (Heads Down, Thumbs Up, Seven Up). Was playing Mafia IRL in a room with a large group of people over the weekend, and someone brought up how much it reminded them of that game. Seems like it would largely have to be superficially themed, rather than rule incorporating.

what the hell ? and you didn't invite any of us ?

For shame. I vote for a 70 game ban for Luci.

And no one put my name down on the sign up. FFS do I have to do everything myself.

1) g_bassi13 [if I'm not hosting]

2) Dral

3) Beluga Whale

4) Intoewsables

5) Peaches

For shame. I vote for a 70 game ban for Luci.

And no one put my name down on the sign up. FFS do I have to do everything myself.

2) Dral

3) Beluga Whale

4) Intoewsables

5) Peaches

luci.... g_bassi..... same thing

I forgot to thank you Kryten, that was a good game. I can appreciate it when someone stocks several hundred gifs for a use like this, lol.

I may be free to host a game if no one else is, but I remember people waiting for a chance before this game started, so there's hopefully still that.

It's true, but it's also hard to define/explain instinct all the time. The other players are also responsible for using their own instincts properly to see BM was legit. But in this case yeah, using detection skills could have told them that BM wasn't going to throw his entire team under the bus.

Was not a bad game though for anyone. Could have used a better spokesperson though. Sorry Otis, lol.

I wasn't even a spokesperson, that would imply people were giving me information and that was not the case.

It's pretty fun to try. Would recommend it if you needed something different to entertain a lot of different people at once.

I wasn't even a spokesperson, that would imply people were giving me information and that was not the case.

I know. I'm mostly just joking around here.

That's racist

I dunno. At least he didn't say Kes.

I do that occasionally. But usually it's only about 6 people when I play. It's still really fun, and you can get through a game pretty quickly.

12+ is nice. 20+ is chaotic fun.

2) Dral

3) Beluga Whale

4) Intoewsables

5) VICanucksfan5551

6) Peaches

7) Bo Hunter Booth

8) Virtanen87

Add me IMO.

I made a huge mistake and wandered into CT and entered a discussion about the Bert/Moore situation. I was shocked to find so many fans thinking that Moore's hit on Naslund was legit. Am I the only one here who those people are high off their *** to think that hit was clean?

Archived