The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

Add me IMO.

I made a huge mistake and wandered into CT and entered a discussion about the Bert/Moore situation. I was shocked to find so many fans thinking that Moore's hit on Naslund was legit. Am I the only one here who those people are high off their *** to think that hit was clean?

No, you're not the only one. I haven't seen the discussion in question, nor do I wish to, but the suggestion that Moore's hit was clean is completely wrong. Not that it justifies what follows, but I'll leave that at that.

1) g_bassi13 [if I'm not hosting]

2) Dral

3) Beluga Whale

4) Intoewsables

5) VICanucksfan5551

6) Peaches

7) Bo Hunter Booth

8) Virtanen87

9) Kryten

Add me IMO.

I made a huge mistake and wandered into CT and entered a discussion about the Bert/Moore situation. I was shocked to find so many fans thinking that Moore's hit on Naslund was legit. Am I the only one here who those people are high off their *** to think that hit was clean?

Gotta keep you head up son ! ;)

Seriously tho, what were you thinking ?

2) Dral

3) Beluga Whale

4) Intoewsables

5) VICanucksfan5551

6) Peaches

7) Bo Hunter Booth

8) Virtanen87

9) Kryten
10) King Heffy (if we start on/after Aug 1st - who's gonna make the welcome back thread?)

If you want to talk hockey, you go to HFBoards. I thought everyone knew that haha. Poor Kryten.

Hfboards are not much of an improvement over CT IMO. I like CDC better though because our mods rule (hfboard Canuck mods are total felines).

Add me IMO.

I'm with you on that. It was a clear cheapshot by Moore and Naslund was never the same after.

2) Dral
3) Beluga Whale
4) Intoewsables
5) VICanucksfan5551
6) Peaches
7) Bo Hunter Booth
8) Virtanen87
9) Kryten
10) King Heffy (if we start on/after Aug 1st - who's gonna make the welcome back thread?)
11) Luciferase
12) CL

13) IlDuce39

If you want to talk hockey, you go to fantasy hockey. CT and GHD are disaster zones.

Edit: or the hockey threads in WN. Those are great.

OT is fun to troll people... but other then the OP on news stories, and the occasional thread on entertainment, it can be better bad as well heh

2) Dral

3) Beluga Whale

4) Intoewsables

5) VICanucksfan5551

6) Peaches

7) Bo Hunter Booth

8) Virtanen87

9) Kryten

11) Luciferase

12) CL

giphy.gif

what's he gone for?

Although I'm not 100% certain, I'm sure it had to do with some of the inappropriate comments he made in the Kate Gillis thread. I know you posted in that thread, but the mods did a little covert cleanup job before your arrival with some of the comments, either to get rid of the original posts he made, and/or edit the comments where people quoted him.

Ah, that comment about wanting to do to her what he did to the team. They removed a post of mine where all I did was post a picture of her in uniform that you might see anywhere.

So over sensitive. I can think of who the mod might be.

I think your post was removed because it quoted KH's post, not because it broke the rules. Mine quoting him got the axe too.

The level of unbridled and unwarranted hate that Heffy can generate is pretty awesome, lol. It's something I could never attain. I nean by comparison you'd think I was a fan of Mass Effect 3 and the Walking Dead.

But yeah, cool guy and good Mafia player. Will have to see about including a suspended player to the game though.

I'll maybe put up a thread tonight if otherwise doesn't show up.

The level of unbridled and unwarranted hate that Heffy can generate is pretty awesome, lol. It's something I could never attain. I nean by comparison you'd think I was a fan of Mass Effect 3 and the Walking Dead.

But yeah, cool guy and good Mafia player. Will have to see about including a suspended player to the game though.

I'll maybe put up a thread tonight if otherwise doesn't show up.

Edler and Mass Effect 3 are pretty much synonymous IMO. They both look like they should be great but leave you pulling your hair out.

Archived