The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

The level of unbridled and unwarranted hate that Heffy can generate is pretty awesome, lol. It's something I could never attain. I nean by comparison you'd think I was a fan of Mass Effect 3 and the Walking Dead.

But yeah, cool guy and good Mafia player. Will have to see about including a suspended player to the game though.

I'll maybe put up a thread tonight if otherwise doesn't show up.

Lol, I remember the Mass Effect 3 thread like it was yesterday. You went HARD in the paint like I've never seen someone do before. Dropping mad walls of texts that was almost enough to break my mouse scroll wheel haha.

At the end of your comments though, I could really tell you liked the game, its ending, and the direction Bioware took the game. :bigblush:

Edler and Mass Effect 3 are pretty much synonymous IMO. They both look like they should be great but leave you pulling your hair out.

Well at least it's always unbridled, lol.

Mass Effect 3 > Mass Effect 1. Fight me

Could do, but that crap disillusioned me enough that Mass Effect went from being my favourite thing (no qualifying subject, just my favourite of things), to something i haven't bothered to even think about for 2 years. I don't remember enough of it off hand to make points. Still would have a lot to say I guess. Plus that's for another thread.

Lol, I remember the Mass Effect 3 thread like it was yesterday. You went HARD in the paint like I've never seen someone do before. Dropping mad walls of texts that was almost enough to break my mouse scroll wheel haha.

At the end of your comments though, I could really tell you liked the game, its ending, and the direction Bioware took the game. :bigblush:

Fight me.

I'd enjoy a romp through 3 more than I would a re-hash of 1 at this point. Mostly for the improved combat and not having to scale the Jeep thing zig-zagging up some cliff to scan some minerals.

Yeah, I've played through the series twice and I enjoyed 3 more than 1 on both occasions. I still think ME2 is the clear crown jewel of the franchise, though.

Yeah, I've played through the series twice and I enjoyed 3 more than 1 on both occasions. I still think ME2 is the clear crown jewel of the franchise, though.

Completely agree.. 3 was doomed no matter what to not be as good, but the missions are still pretty fun if you omit the ending. All things considered probably a top-3 franchise for me as far as time sunk and enjoyment. Looking forward to their new take on the ME universe.

This has kind of inspired me to do the cyberpunk game i was talking about months ago, for this next one, instead of seven up.

Won't be like the world warfare one, where everyone has a role, but stuff will be made up for it. I'll likely keep surprises to a minimum too.

Good cyberpunk stuff though.

Completely agree.. 3 was doomed no matter what to not be as good, but the missions are still pretty fun if you omit the ending. All things considered probably a top-3 franchise for me as far as time sunk and enjoyment. Looking forward to their new take on the ME universe.

I think it helped a lot for me that I started playing the series after ME3 came out and I heard how completely awful the game apparently was. I was pleasantly surprised instead of building my expectations to an unrealistic point.

This has kind of inspired me to do the cyberpunk game i was talking about months ago, for this next one, instead of seven up.

Won't be like the world warfare one, where everyone has a role, but stuff will be made up for it. I'll likely keep surprises to a minimum too.

Good cyberpunk stuff though.

Interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

Interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

I dunno though, because we just had a sin city game, and this would really make for some film noir overload if i do it the way it's meant to be done.

Will still probably do it anyways, lol.

I think it helped a lot for me that I started playing the series after ME3 came out and I heard how completely awful the game apparently was. I was pleasantly surprised instead of building my expectations to an unrealistic point.

Yeah that would help.. and the patched ending is certainly an upgrade over the original.

Also, bassi - Cyberpunk would be fun! Though I'll admit I have no idea how the 7-up game would work and that certainly makes me curious.

I dunno though, because we just had a sin city game, and this would really make for some film noir overload if i do it the way it's meant to be done.

Will still probably do it anyways, lol.

No such thing....

And we REALLY need a host sign up sheet now hehe, whos gonna start one ?

Player Sign Ups

1) g_bassi13 [if I'm not hosting]

2) Dral

3) Beluga Whale

4) Intoewsables

5) VICanucksfan5551

6) Peaches

7) Bo Hunter Booth

8) Virtanen87

9) Kryten

10) King Heffy (if we start on/after Aug 1st - who's gonna make the welcome back thread?)

11) Luciferase

12) CL

13) IlDuce39

14) Otis

15) GFY

Host Sign ups

1. g_bassi

2. Toews

3. Lucy

7. Dral

Archived