The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

IMO, the real/other sheriff should investigate OTTS just in case he's Mafia trying to fish for specials. I'm inclined to believe he's telling the truth, but it doesn't hurt to be safe. Lynch me tomorrow if you must, but don't be reckless and give up your identities just because he's claiming to be the sheriff.

r u dumb.

actually i know u r not dumb so u must be mafia... that would be v stupid to use an investigation on me. don't have to contact me yet though.

if there is another sheriff out there don't contact any1/out yourself but investigate toews as well. doc pls save me kthx.

and vote toews imo kthx guys.

r u dumb.

actually i know u r not dumb so u must be mafia... that would be v stupid to use an investigation on me. don't have to contact me yet though.

if there is another sheriff out there don't contact any1/out yourself but investigate toews as well. doc pls save me kthx.

and vote toews imo kthx guys.

I'm okay with specials not contacting you and having the real sheriff investigate me. It's just bizarre that you'd out yourself if you truly are the sheriff, IMO.

I'm okay with specials not contacting you and having the real sheriff investigate me. It's just bizarre that you'd out yourself if you truly are the sheriff, IMO.

"bizarre" coming from a guy who did the same thing when he was the sheriff..

That was during my string of dying in the first round, though. If I hadn't felt threatened, I obviously wouldn't have done it. Why did you?

cuz my first investigation was mafia? get the rest of the specials in contact, etc?

lol reach more. you're just making me feel more confident I am the real sheriff

cuz my first investigation was mafia? get the rest of the specials in contact, etc?

lol reach more. you're just making me feel more confident I am the real sheriff

You just told the specials not to contact you. :lol:

You haven't explained why you're so against being investigated by the *real* sheriff either. Aside from calling me dumb, of course, but that's not really an explanation.

You just told the specials not to contact you. :lol:

You haven't explained why you're so against being investigated by the *real* sheriff either. Aside from calling me dumb, of course, but that's not really an explanation.

ya then i realized i could be fake sheriff tbh.

cuz it's a dumb idea? if you're investigated then lynched then we know exactly which sheriff we both are? :S pretty common sense shelly.

ya then i realized i could be fake sheriff tbh.

cuz it's a dumb idea? if you're investigated then lynched then we know exactly which sheriff we both are? :S pretty common sense shelly.

Except there's no way of knowing that you are who you say you are. Me coming up as TP in the real sheriff's investigation doesn't prove that you're paranoid sheriff. It just proves you're not the real one.

Except there's no way of knowing that you are who you say you are. Me coming up as TP in the real sheriff's investigation doesn't prove that you're paranoid sheriff. It just proves you're not the real one.

:picard:

so much talk so little sense. like i would fake being sheriff in the thread if i was mafia.

Vote Intoewsables

I don't like OTTS coming out if he's telling the truth. If he just waited, he probably would have been able to contact a doc coming out or something.

anyone have stong feelings towards disco music?

Yup.

Vote1 Disco Music

These two posted awfully close to Kryten saying he was done handing the roles out. Did getting a PM cause them to go to the thread?

Quantum of Solace.

And no, I didn't look it up :P

But seriously i don't have a passionate hatred towards it like i do some other media... yet I'll likely never watch it again. Writer's Strike was a bitch, but it made for a sloppy movie sandwiched between 2 good movies. So it's exempt from marathons and whatnot.

Enough about Bond though. Will save that for my inevitable 007 Mafia game.

Wait, what in the world is going on? All this talk about two sheriff's? Otis and toews fighting :o my poor fangirl heart can't take this. Quick someone send me a cute kitten gif :P

All joking aside. Um what's this about 2 sheriff's and why is everyone starting a lynch on toews?

I read through the thread but all I saw was toews and otis arguing over two sheriff's and now I am suspicious of (and fangirling) the both of them.

Wait, what in the world is going on? All this talk about two sheriff's? Otis and toews fighting :o my poor fangirl heart can't take this. Quick someone send me a cute kitten gif :P

All joking aside. Um what's this about 2 sheriff's and why is everyone starting a lynch on toews?

I read through the thread but all I saw was toews and otis arguing over two sheriff's and now I am suspicious of (and fangirling) the both of them.

OTTS is claiming that he is the sheriff; says that I was investigated and came up Mafia, but also made note that Kryten mentioned he could be paranoid sheriff.

The logical thing to do is to lynch me and see if he's telling the truth. I'm fine with that, but the part that irked me was him asking the specials to contact him just like that. Any Mafioso could step out and have a TP lynched, just to claim paranoid sheriff when I come up TP. This is why I suggested that the real sheriff investigate OTTS just to be on the safe side.

Vote Intoewsables

I don't like OTTS coming out if he's telling the truth. If he just waited, he probably would have been able to contact a doc coming out or something.

These two posted awfully close to Kryten saying he was done handing the roles out. Did getting a PM cause them to go to the thread?

Did getting a PM cause you to post this garbage?

Archived