The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

OTTS is claiming that he is the sheriff; says that I was investigated and came up Mafia, but also made note that Kryten mentioned he could be paranoid sheriff.

The logical thing to do is to lynch me and see if he's telling the truth. I'm fine with that, but the part that irked me was him asking the specials to contact him just like that. Any Mafioso could step out and have a TP lynched, just to claim paranoid sheriff when I come up TP. This is why I suggested that the real sheriff investigate OTTS just to be on the safe side.

So If OTTS is the paranoid sheriff that means any one he investigates comes up mafia right?

If that's the case shouldn't we wait till the other sheriff investigates you before starting a lynch??

They won't know which of them is the real sheriff until I come up TP, unfortunately.

Okay that makes a lot more sense, if even you feel that the best course of action is to take the hit then I shall as well go along with it. If otts is the paranoid sheriff then his investigations need to be re-investigated by the other sheriff? If not then toews is pulling a mafia trick on us?

vote toews

Vote Intoewsables

I don't like OTTS coming out if he's telling the truth. If he just waited, he probably would have been able to contact a doc coming out or something.

These two posted awfully close to Kryten saying he was done handing the roles out. Did getting a PM cause them to go to the thread?

That's a bit overkill being suspicious about that IMO.

Sorry Guys I am so busy right now, I will be back in a couple of weeks, but please know that this doesn't mean that I have stopped touching myself at night thinking about each and every one of you!!!

Especially youFinger_pointing.jpg

Like Toews said, if Toews comes up TP in the other investigation, that doesn't confirm OTTS as the paranoid sheriff. He could just be a mafia trying to get into the alliance.

However, Toews said the real sheriff should investigate OTTS. The problem is, we don't know which sheriff is real. So if OTTS is the real sheriff, and the paranoid sheriff investigates him, OTTS would come up mafia. Then we would end up lynching the real sheriff (OTTS).

There is no way to prove anything.

Did getting a PM cause you to post this garbage?

Wat?

Hmm, missed that earlier. That's a lot more than a bit overkill, lol. That's reaching pretty hard.

I remember you saying the same thing about my similar accusations in the WWII game. Those turned out okay.

I agree that contacting OTTS probably isn't the best thing to do for the specials right now. A doc save on him would be smart, though.

Wat?

I remember you saying the same thing about my similar accusations in the WWII game. Those turned out okay.

I agree that contacting OTTS probably isn't the best thing to do for the specials right now. A doc save on him would be smart, though.

vtru

Like Toews said, if Toews comes up TP in the other investigation, that doesn't confirm OTTS as the paranoid sheriff. He could just be a mafia trying to get into the alliance.

However, Toews said the real sheriff should investigate OTTS. The problem is, we don't know which sheriff is real. So if OTTS is the real sheriff, and the paranoid sheriff investigates him, OTTS would come up mafia. Then we would end up lynching the real sheriff (OTTS).

There is no way to prove anything.

This was probably the best explanation of what's happening, and yet the most confusing. I remember a game when we had (Heffy?) and we were pretty sure he was a naive sheriff but weren't 100% sure for a few rounds.. so excruciating. Probably best bet for the special people in this thread to figure out who's what as early as possible. My two pennies anyways.

Vote Toews

This was probably the best explanation of what's happening, and yet the most confusing. I remember a game when we had (Heffy?) and we were pretty sure he was a naive sheriff but weren't 100% sure for a few rounds.. so excruciating. Probably best bet for the special people in this thread to figure out who's what as early as possible. My two pennies anyways.

Vote Toews

Pretty sure I was the vig and you and VIC were the sheriffs.

Vote Toews

Exactly. If there is another sheriff out there it would be best to investigate Toews and see what comes up and we should be able to find out which sheriff is which.

Archived