The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

Like Toews said, if Toews comes up TP in the other investigation, that doesn't confirm OTTS as the paranoid sheriff. He could just be a mafia trying to get into the alliance.

However, Toews said the real sheriff should investigate OTTS. The problem is, we don't know which sheriff is real. So if OTTS is the real sheriff, and the paranoid sheriff investigates him, OTTS would come up mafia. Then we would end up lynching the real sheriff (OTTS).

There is no way to prove anything.

That's true. Maybe the best course of action is to have a different special come out and start the alliance (if they want), and have the sheriff investigate someone else entirely.

That's true. Maybe the best course of action is to have a different special come out and start the alliance (if they want), and have the sheriff investigate someone else entirely.

Yeah you would like for another special to come out MR mafia. GTFO.

And give the mafia another target? i don't think any more specials should be coming forward until after nightfall.

Yeah, err.. So no announcement as I was joking. I'm nothing, so I won't be leading the TP it seems this time around. I'll try to be helpful, but I'm pretty busy lately, so unless I'm taking charge I'll try to throw my two cents in, but no promises.

No point saying much, as everything typical has already been said. Doc save WOATis, other Sheriff(s) wait to contact him until after nightfall, and yeah, Sorry Toes bb, but you're gonna have to die to help us find out anything at all. RIP m8.

Vote Intoewsables

Yeah, err.. So no announcement as I was joking. I'm nothing, so I won't be leading the TP it seems this time around. I'll try to be helpful, but I'm pretty busy lately, so unless I'm taking charge I'll try to throw my two cents in, but no promises.

No point saying much, as everything typical has already been said. Doc save WOATis, other Sheriff(s) wait to contact him until after nightfall, and yeah, Sorry Toes bb, but you're gonna have to die to help us find out anything at all. RIP m8.

Vote Intoewsables

If I come up Mafia, yeah.

Archived