The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PS4/XBOX One

KoreanHockeyFan

Bros the best console ever was N64 but Nintendo destroyed their brand with this Wii garbage and 2d characters with 1986 graphics.

Are you talking about the regular Wii or just Wii in general? Wii U is a pretty sweet little machine that provides a lot of entertainment. The only mistake they made with that one was naming it after the original Wii which a lot of people despised. Had I not got mine for free from a friend, I would of never played the thing. Wii U is a step in the right direction and from what I've been reading lately the brand is doing better now.

The biggest knock is the lack of 3rd party support but if you own a PC, Playstation or Xbox along with the Wii U, it's an awesome console.

PS4. Gotta have me some Uncharted.

Get the Destiny bundle when it launches, it's a sweet white colour, the controller looks tits also.

In second place I would buy a used NES or Sega Master System....

Yeah that's what was catching my eye. The white PS4 looks absolutely sick.

But I like the X1's cable box feature and the controller. Last time I held a PS3 controller, it was miles behind an Xbox 360 one, are there any large improvements to the PS4's controller?

Yeah that's what was catching my eye. The white PS4 looks absolutely sick.

But I like the X1's cable box feature and the controller. Last time I held a PS3 controller, it was miles behind an Xbox 360 one, are there any large improvements to the PS4's controller?

I say the PS4's controller is miles ahead of the PS3's controller. But I'm biased because I hated the DualShock 3. Still wish they switched the joystick and d-pads around to match Xbox and GameCube (I say GQ because It's still Nintendo's controller of choice and it'll be supported on Wii U later this year).

And which games would these be?

Not that many people can tell the difference between 720p/900p vs 1080p, but here's a list of games on both systems and their resolutions:

http://ca.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates

None. Xbox One games look amazing but the PS4 still has a bit more power in it. Even with the gap closing, PS4's extra HP will never allow it to have LESS resolution than the Xbox. Most games will be the same in the future (Destiny, The Crew, Advanced Warfare) or a slight edge to PS4 (like 900/1080p - Witcher 3, Diablo 3, Metro). Xbox will never have straight up higher resolutions than the PS4 for a game.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Choice!! Destiny, NHL 15, GTA 5, Sunset Overdrive, Halo, Far Cry 4 ect.

It's always hard to choose between a Lamborghini and a Ferrari.

Good call waiting though. Nothing to play yet. Although as soon as NHL 15 comes out, you'll want that Xbox ASAP lol.

Good Choice!! Destiny, NHL 15, GTA 5, Sunset Overdrive, Halo, Far Cry 4 ect.

It's always hard to choose between a Lamborghini and a Ferrari.

Good call waiting though. Nothing to play yet. Although as soon as NHL 15 comes out, you'll want that Xbox ASAP lol.

I'll have to wait another month after NHL 15 comes out. I want that white console :D

I guess I just have a thing for white gaming devices.

Archived