The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumor) Evander Kane to Van

Please don't trade for Kane. He's a total cancer, only thing he wants is $$$ doesn't care about winning. Scored 30 goals once, yet at no other time he has gotten over 20 goals or even hit 20.

I know you're probably a teenager and think 22 is old, but dear god... the guy has his entire career ahead of him and has ALREADY netted a 30 goal campaign. That is EXACTLY the kind of player or team needs.

^ I'm 22. What of it? I don't want Kane either and my age should have nothing to do with the discussion. Kesler scored a lot of goals, should we have kept him?

As for the OP if we Drop Shink or that first for something else. Otherwise we get wrecked. And considering Benning is done for now. I'm not sure we should expect any deals for the rest of the summer.

I know you're probably a teenager and think 22 is old, but dear god... the guy has his entire career ahead of him and has ALREADY netted a 30 goal campaign. That is EXACTLY the kind of player or team needs.

No kidding, the "only had one 30 goal year" argument is the weakest one there is considering his age... he was also on-pace for about 25 the past 2 seasons and he's a year younger than Kassian and only a year older than Jensen, who has never scored 30 at any level.

Archived