The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Any Tax Guru's Here?

Magikal

The ups and downs of commission sales.

Been there done that.

Car sales is messed.

One month 10k....next 1.5k.

Highly doubt he makes gets $6600 taken OFF his pay every 2 weeks as LostViking did the math and that equates to about 400K a year.

The highest salary I heard of anyone making at a domestic dealership was about 275K.

Well I do meet all those requirements so that is something I should investigate.

I feel you man. Like I said this last cheque I gave the government 6600.

Gave is right. In the same way you give blood to the Red Cross. Difference being the recipients of your gift here are overprivledged, blood engorged legalized mafioso.

I am extremely curious why you felt the need to put an apostrophe in "guru's" and "writeoff's", but not any other pluralized word in your post...

I was at work while typing that and was not paying much attention to my punctuation?

Been there done that.

Car sales is messed.

One month 10k....next 1.5k.

Highly doubt he makes gets $6600 taken OFF his pay every 2 weeks as LostViking did the math and that equates to about 400K a year.

The highest salary I heard of anyone making at a domestic dealership was about 275K.

Was it that car salesman who would give his serious clients a tub of ice cream? Pretty smart as they would appreciate the free treat and instead of continuing to shop for cars, they would just drive home so the ice cream wouldn't melt and end up buying from him.

Magikal, if you use this trick, I want a percantage.

$6,600 in taxes paid is certainly within reason for a good salesperson - especially if they are paid only once a month, which would put their annual income closer to $110,000.

If you are indeed paid twice a month, then congrats Magikal, you had a fantastic 2 weeks of sales!

Ummmm.....no. Might want to do the math again.

Archived