The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Foo Fighters to Announce Big News

cabinessence

Big news apparently coming from KK Rev as well. 2 of the band members had interviews last week for janitorial jobs. No word yet of any callbacks.

Interesting...is that the bassist and drummer? Maybe the singer is going solo? Like David Lee Roth away from VH? Or would the singer bring the name with him, kind of like Tom Petty with or without the Legendary Hearts?

How is it possible that Dave Grohl looks worse than Kurt Cobain..

Jeff Ross' best joke of the Pam Anderson roast (Nick DiPaulo's reaction to it was classic). It's fun to rewatch the roasts after some time has passed by.

Jeff Ross' best joke of the Pam Anderson roast (Nick DiPaulo's reaction to it was classic). It's fun to rewatch the roasts after some time has passed by.

I figured someone would catch these roast jokes at some point (I attributed to Grohl what was a joke about Courtney Love). Only now has anyone. :lol:

Why do you associate KK Rev with the Foo Fighters? Why the Foo Fighters over any other band? Why not Coldplay for example?

kk rev singer made a post on his website asking if anyone knew anybody, any contacts, etc. for any major labels or major bands, that they'd like to talk to them or something. the kk rev specifically named foo fighters as an inspiration or something, i think

kk rev singer made a post on his website asking if anyone knew anybody, any contacts, etc. for any major labels or major bands, that they'd like to talk to them or something. the kk rev specifically named foo fighters as an inspiration or something, i think

Ah ok. Cheers.

Archived