The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 117: Stars Hollow- game on!

otherwise

Honestly Mikeyboy's going on Anon right after reading the thread just as roles where being handed out really makes me think he's Mafia or Sk.

Vote Mikeyboy44

Why would he go anon if he was SK ? I'm starting like my plan of lynching you first more and more.

y the h8 m8

Re: Mikeyboy

Didn't someone in the thread tell him to go anon? Or maybe since the Otis drama, he decided it'd be for the best to go private just to avoid any accusation. I don't think it's too suspicious given how much of this thread has been about discussing using the PM system.

He went anon immediately after roles went out (before the Otis drama). I mentioned he was in the thread (because he's not normally super active, and I found it odd that he popped in right as roles were being handed out). Him going on anon immediately after I mentioned he was in the thread is super suspicious.

y the h8 m8

Re: Mikeyboy

Didn't someone in the thread tell him to go anon? Or maybe since the Otis drama, he decided it'd be for the best to go private just to avoid any accusation. I don't think it's too suspicious given how much of this thread has been about discussing using the PM system.

Because you're defending your scum mafia brethren

He went anon immediately after roles went out (before the Otis drama). I mentioned he was in the thread (because he's not normally super active, and I found it odd that he popped in right as roles were being handed out). Him going on anon immediately after I mentioned he was in the thread is super suspicious.

That is definitely different... at least to put some pressure on him I'll

Unvote

Vote Mikeyboy

I'm out soon but I'll be back before nightfall to switch it up.

Archived