The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 117: Stars Hollow- game on!

otherwise

Otis and Shiz are is god killed.

Rory is about to enter her dorm room when she sees DIE JERK written on the whiteboard on the door.

12643fq.png

She goes inside and tells her room mates they discuss who is most likely to be the target.
Paris thinks it's her.

nc14hv.gif

2njaely.gif

Fearing for their lives they take the narrowed down list and decide on one target Kryten. The room mates devise a pre emptive strike on him.

Angry that the victim of last nights attack survived, sk1 knew there was no way someone was getting away tonight. Big Mike was found in the early morning in the park by the bridge.

Excited by last night's results sk2 was out for more mafia blood. Tonight the target would be Dral.

The mafia were out for revenge after the events of last night gbassi ended up paying the price.

Outraged that anyone would target Rory that way the vig decided that GFY was a prime target.

King Heffy
Dral
Go Faulk Yourself
g_bassi13
Beluga Whale
One one two
ilduce39
Big Mike
Bo Hunter Booth
Kryten
Peaches
BurrDaMan
Luciferase
AppleJack
OurTimeToShine
Apples
Shiznak

Lucky Otis.

Last Words:

Be sure to check back and see who defended me earlier in the game, might be someone looking to appear innocent. I'm not sure why the quiet players are being left alone but please at least try to get them talking, for everyone's sake. Good luck TP's.

giphy.gif

King Heffy
Beluga Whale
One one two
ilduce39
Bo Hunter Booth
Peaches
BurrDaMan
Luciferase
AppleJack
OurTimeToShine
Apples

Kryten- Lynch [Townsperson]
Big Mike-SK1 [Townsperson]
Dral- SK2 [Townsperson]

gbassi- Mafia [unknown]
GFY- Vig [Townsperson]

Shiz-GK [Townsperson]
MikeyBoy-Lynch [Mafia]
Virt-SK2 [Mafia]

Towes- Mafia [unknown]
VIC- vig [Mafia]

I'm just glad I'm not Mafia for once too.

PROVED ALL OF YOU WRONG. VIG YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB. KEEP IT UP!

You deserved to die for your dumb ideas about not killing off the quiet people anyways...

Seriously, now the game is gonna be super quiet and no one is gonna talk and the Mafia/SK are gonna win...

Also, I 2nd your comment about the VIg Kill - Good job dude! Totally worth it ! :P

Archived