The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 117: Stars Hollow- game on!

otherwise

It looks like it's down to 5 tp's, 2 sk's and 4 mafia. That doesn't look too good for the tp, but with 4 killing roles still possible active anything could happen this nightfall.

Here's my list of suspicions:

Suspicions:

Peaches - Seems like he's feigning ignorance, hasn't posted any of substance so far.

Duce - Hasn't be involved so far, and his posts/votes have been odd.

Applejack - Posts have been different from previous two games where she was tp.

Middle ground:

Luciferase

Apples - Pretty hard to get a read on someone when they post 2 words per round.

BDM

BHB

TP:

King Heffy

Otis

Within those middle ground players likely lies at least one mafia and probably both sk's.

Vote Peaches

BW you need to explain HOW I am not posting like usual! I always play this way just less active. I already explained earlier why that I have been stupid crazy with work and thus not able to post as much.

I am going follow otis here as it appears he legit is the doctor.

vote luci

That's a pretty interesting thing to go off of. I'd like to know my weaknesses, personally.

And... I guess at least someone believes in me? [Although you didn't say I wasn't Mafia, so it's kind of a half-filled sentence]

I actually meant to say I still thought you were mafia LOL.

We'll go with your interpretation, though.

what happened to 112? she just disappeared.

I'm here imo. I worked early and had to wait for a doctor's appointment.

I doubt we can go wrong with any of ilduce, Luci, BW and BDM. KH as a less likely throw in-- take your pick.

I don't think Peaches acted any differently than this in the last two games I was invested in, and he was TP in both. He needs to stop joining if he can't read the thread himself, though.

Archived