The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 117: Stars Hollow- game on!

otherwise

Wait, what? I thought there was an unspoken rule made a long time ago, that 112 is always TP?

And I was so sure of it because VIC said that 112 must be TP because she was also catching OTTS using his PM, and the mafia don't usually defend their teammates like that when there's no need to.

My list was soooo inaccurate. Good thing I wasn't the Vig again. But the town lost either way. By now, it actually feels weird being a regular TP. I'm so used to having responsibility.

Thanks for hosting, otherwise.

I'll play the next game.

Wait, what? I thought there was an unspoken rule made a long time ago, that 112 is always TP?

And I was so sure of it because VIC said that 112 must be TP because she was also catching OTTS using his PM, and the mafia don't usually defend their teammates like that when there's no need to.

My list was soooo inaccurate. Good thing I wasn't the Vig again. But the town lost either way. By now, it actually feels weird being a regular TP. I'm so used to having responsibility.

Thanks for hosting, otherwise.

I'll play the next game.

That was intentional on my part. I would have followed the same logic as you if I was TP, so I hoped it would pay off for her later down the line.

Feel bad for ilduce. It's like those identity switching powers exist only to mess with his good name. Won't include them next game, if only for courtesy towards him.

Yeah, thanks... nothing more embarrassing than being the "sheriff" and trying to contact the new spokesperson after lynching a "TP" in Kryten. Props to Otis for not lynching me on the spot, though!

Oh, and Kryten for your little power the regime has decided to dedicate a public urinal in your honor.

Yeah, thanks... nothing more embarrassing than being the "sheriff" and trying to contact the new spokesperson after lynching a "TP" in Kryten. Props to Otis for not lynching me on the spot, though!

Oh, and Kryten for your little power the regime has decided to dedicate a public urinal in your honor.

I was actually the only mafia without a power so I am grateful to have any public structure unveiled in my honor.

1. Kryten

2. Virtanen87

3. Dral

4. otherwise

5. Go Faulk Yourself

6. Beluga Whale

7. g_bassi13

8. Peaches

9. King Heffy

My activity may be lower due to a couple of factors outside the game, so please don't lynch me because of that.

Planting an excuse early, suspicious.

Archived