The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 117: Stars Hollow- game on!

otherwise

It's an easy thing to prove innocent and even easier to prevent entirely. I honestly don't get why people bitch about it and then refuse to go anonymous.

cause its weak reasoning to lynch someone heh, how many innocent TP's have been hung for it? Yet it worked once, so confirmation bias means everyone else has to suffer :P

well not THIS TP!

OTIS can't save himself from a lynch... and yeah, catching someone on the PM is pretty weak... i think I'm gonna leave anonymous myself just so someone can catch me.

would be nice to actually vote out someone who is quiet in the first round anyways, but I can definitely get behind an OTIS lynch

I have no motivation to save myself from a lynch because I was PM'ing someone.. blows my mind.

cause its weak reasoning to lynch someone heh, how many innocent TP's have been hung for it? Yet it worked once, so confirmation bias means everyone else has to suffer :P

well not THIS TP!

It's worked a ton of times and usually when it's wrong, the player getting called out for it proves their innocence. I'm voting for him because he's refusing to clear himself by showing what he was PMing about.

It's worked a ton of times and usually when it's wrong, the player getting called out for it proves their innocence. I'm voting for him because he's refusing to clear himself by showing what he was PMing about.

I'm in like 4 fantasy leagues LOL i'm not gonna invite people like you everytime you see me using my PM. Try to play the game m8.

I have no motivation to save myself from a lynch because I was PM'ing someone.. blows my mind.

I meant if you were a doc

you can do what you like with your vote man, I just think its weak reasoning - on the same level as "gut feeling"... and I fully support OTTS not inviting anyone into the convo

(still not against lynching him tho - but that's personal and at least I can admit it :P )

well not THIS TP!

That's Kes logic. One of my random accusations worked when the other 7 didn't, I'm a freaking genius!

Archived