The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 117: Stars Hollow- game on!

otherwise

Only thing I'm fed up with is you and 112s ridiculously stupid use of the PM system for accusations. For being two good players you it's pretty annoying.

As someone who's been killed as a TP for this, I can agree with you on this one. It got out of control a while ago and people had stopped using it as evidence, but apparently not.

Lol k. If everyone was anonymous, then there wouldn't be any reason to check PMs. You're promoting it right now.

Strengthen your mind to call people out on actual stuff tbh. I'm just making you a stronger person and you're welcome for that.

Oh, and on the PM-watching topic - honestly members who are active in other.. uhh "CDC-extra-curricular activities" such as fantasy hockey and sending each other fantasy pictures is weak. However, for less-active players it's a much stronger accusation.. (which is why most of us are on anonymous.)

Still, in round 1 it's tough to make a strong case for anything. Probably why it seems like 1/4 of the group skips voting in it altogether.

For what it's worth, Otis' defensiveness over his current PM-scandal is more indicting than his PM-ing. Though I suppose he could just be frustrated as he's always disliked it.

Oh, and on the PM-watching topic - honestly members who are active in other.. uhh "CDC-extra-curricular activities" such as fantasy hockey and sending each other fantasy pictures is weak. However, for less-active players it's a much stronger accusation.. (which is why most of us are on anonymous.)

Still, in round 1 it's tough to make a strong case for anything. Probably why it seems like 1/4 of the group skips voting in it altogether.

For what it's worth, Otis' defensiveness over his current PM-scandal is more indicting than his PM-ing. Though I suppose he could just be frustrated as he's always disliked it.

What happened to our glorious Il Duce ?

Archived