The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 117: Stars Hollow- game on!

otherwise

PM me if you want to be saved tonight.

LOL JK I'm saving myself

If you're actually the doc, it would be smartest if you saved yourself. If the vig really believes you're mafia, it's their decision to take a crack at you.

On the PM thing, I've been guilty of this, but it's kind of unreasonable to expect an invite into PMs that aren't relevant to the game. The person at the other end hasn't been asked for permission and it's kind of reasonable they expect no one else to be invited in.

If you're actually the doc, it would be smartest if you saved yourself. If the vig really believes you're mafia, it's their decision to take a crack at you.

On the PM thing, I've been guilty of this, but it's kind of unreasonable to expect an invite into PMs that aren't relevant to the game. The person at the other end hasn't been asked for permission and it's kind of reasonable they expect no one else to be invited in.

Can we get clarification on whether the Doc can save all kill attempts on a player? If so, the above would be a really good idea. The Vig could target Otis, and if he successfully saves himself, the Vig can get in contact with him. If not, we nail a Mafioso. Ez.

Can we get clarification on whether the Doc can save all kill attempts on a player? If so, the above would be a really good idea. The Vig could target Otis, and if he successfully saves himself, the Vig can get in contact with him. If not, we nail a Mafioso. Ez.

inb4 mafia kills GOATis as well. back to square one.

Honestly Mikeyboy's going on Anon right after reading the thread just as roles where being handed out really makes me think he's Mafia or Sk.

Virt just doesn't seem like TP Virt but he has been lying low in round one the last few games

Otis is playing like Otis sketchy as all hell but since he's claiming to be the doc It'd be stupid to vote him right now.

Vic and Ilduce have struck me as off this so far this game fwiw

Vote Mikeyboy44

Honestly Mikeyboy's going on Anon right after reading the thread just as roles where being handed out really makes me think he's Mafia or Sk.

Virt just doesn't seem like TP Virt but he has been lying low in round one the last few games

Otis is playing like Otis sketchy as all hell but since he's claiming to be the doc It'd be stupid to vote him right now.

Vic and Ilduce have struck me as off this so far this game fwiw

Vote Mikeyboy44

I say we kill Big Mike and if he comes up TP, then 4 out of 5 of those named are prolly Mafia

Dral confirmed SK.

Can I get a better quote then that for my sig ? :)

Cheers m8 I appreciate that.

Not only that, I would dance around you tauntingly and poking you, knowing you couldn't stop me cause you couldn't see me. And I would sing loudly, each time i poked you "WHOS THE JERK NOW!"

I still say Mikeyboy's switch to private right after viewing the thread (and being called out for it), with no explanation to be particularly sketchy. I'll be leaving my vote on him.

I'd love to hear from him. The more talking the better because he tends to shoot himself in the foot whenever he's mafia and be pretty accurate with his accusations when he's not.

Archived