The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

DRIVECLUB

NEON.KNEE

I was looking for a Drive Club topic but couldn't find one.

I pre-ordered a PS4 and this is one of the games I pre-ordered. I am really looking forward to this game. It has the most realistic driving game graphics I have ever seen.

HD-Drive-Club-Game-Wallpaper-Iphone.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/driveclub/

One of the key features of this game is making club teams for racing.

The idea is to have a world leader board and you can compete with your team against other teams.

I would love to start or join a team so if anyone else is excited about this game and want to play let me kno!

It does look amazing in the detail and quality of graphics, although I'm not particularly interested in the club feature - I just like to go have fun when I want. But racing games are my favourite, from the Gran Turismo series to the GTR/GTR Evolution racing games and even racing games like Real Racing 3 on my phone.

Heads up... There is a PS Plus free version of the game thats going to be released. (Less cars & tracks) So you could always try that out first before opening up your game!

Delayed a whole damn year!

:picard:

thx for the heads up...I already preordered and paid for it...I want a racing game to play and it looks sexy, I wish I had done a little more research before my purchase.

:picard:

thx for the heads up...I already preordered and paid for it...I want a racing game to play and it looks sexy, I wish I had done a little more research before my purchase.

No worries, you can always return it if you do not open it. You'll have what 7-30 days to return it? Unsure what it is for games. I'd just try out the free version first and go from there. Another game called Project Cars is coming out too, but Drive Club looks great too.

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna try the ps plus version and decide if it's good enough for me.

I looked for the PS plus version, couldnt find it...wish I had...now I have to pull off an Akward less than 48 hr return with my Edge Platinum card. The graphics are killer, the driving gameplay is just ok, but there is really very little new and exciting to this game whatsoever that I could see keeping me playing it. You race a set of tracks, unlock the cars and thats it. You then can create and accept challenges....It's dumb, and brings nothing new to the table except being just as pretty as all of the other next gen racers...Totally pissed off.

Great review.

Game sounds like something I might buy. I'll grab the free PS Plus version first to see if I get addicted to it. If that's the case, THEN I'll buy.

There will not be a PS Plus version...because if they offered it no one would buy the game.

Unless you're OCD about getting all of the cars... One track and one car will give you a pretty good idea of what the game has to offer. It's all about E-peening your best times online...It has little to no customization or interesting game types.

It's a time trial online e-peen contest.

There will not be a PS Plus version...because if they offered it no one would buy the game.

Unless you're OCD about getting all of the cars... One track and one car will give you a pretty good idea of what the game has to offer. It's all about E-peening your best times online...It has little to no customization or interesting game types.

I looked in the uk store there will be a ps plus version that will be avaible the 10th

There will be a PS Plus version. I'm not sure why you would say there won't be. Hong Kong store already has it and DriveClub already said it's coming. It was announced long ago that there will be a condensed free PS Plus version of the game.

There will be a PS Plus version. I'm not sure why you would say there won't be. Hong Kong store already has it and DriveClub already said it's coming. It was announced long ago that there will be a condensed free PS Plus version of the game.

I was trying to make a lighthearted attempt at saying that it is in their best interest not to release a free to play version because it will give players a chance to see how one dimensional the game is.

Also do not accept any announcements as truths in regards to release dates or features when it comes to PS4 or X-Box 1. The Pre=Order content, (3 free cars, which got dropped to 2 cars) didn't come with the game I bought from EB Games. they said that there was a "problem" with the codes and that I should try back in a day or 2...I came back the next day after playing it for 3 hrs and swapped it for a, "The Crew Muscle Edition" pre-order.

Archived