The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 118 The desolation of CDC game on !

Dr.Strangelove

It hath begun as it has so many times before. The Kings of Men , Elves and Dwarf's have raised an army to combat the growing evil.

A small force has been sent forward to Ost-in-Edhil to guard the flank well the army assembles. However their ranks hide a great danger. The necromancer himself has concealed him and 5 of his toughest orcs within the ranks using dark and ancient magic. However there is still hope amongst them ride Gandalf the grey who knows how to break the magic one man at a time , the great healer Éowyn rides with them too as does another Elf the deadly Legolas who's finite number of arrows leaves him with but one kill a day. The company is also stalked by an unknown evil he is Gollum mind warped by the one ring and he is set on blood shed.

Gandalf is no fool he senses the presence of evil and settles on a solution one man per night the one that most thought to be hidden by the power of the necromancer would die. With that let it begin

Roles in the game

Vig

Doc

Sheriff

Kingpin

SK

Lackey (will come up as Mafia under investigation)

Why Gollum and not an orc?

He could be an orc as well. Gollum's just more tragic. Plus think of Gollum's role in the hobbit/LOTR. He pretty much was a good sole tainted by the ring and warped. Thus I don't think Gollum would be a tp, bet you Gollum's part of the mafia some how. Possibly the lackey??

(edit cause I am dumb)

He could be an orc as well. Gollum's just more tragic. Plus think of Gollum's role in the hobbit/LOTR. He pretty much was a good sole tainted by the ring and warped. Thus I don't think Gollum would be a tp, bet you Gollum's part of the mafia some how. Possibly the lackey??

(edit cause I am dumb)

probably the sk

Archived