The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 9

kj29

Is everybody ok with 7:30pm on Thursday?

thats a no for me. An hour earlier would be much much better. 730 your time is 1030 my time.

I guess i can manage and be a man he next day. But if we could do earlier id appreciate it.

Edited by Gooseberries

Hey guys, i'd be interested in joining this League assuming there is space.

Now apologies don't want to stick my nose where it doesn't belong:

- can teams provide a list for drafting purposes ?

- it is best that the Commisioner of the League simply sets a date, teams would need to be responsible to be available or make other arrangements. Giving all GM's an option to choose a day that's good for them will leave you with Monday through Sunday as a good day and Sunday through Monday as a bad day. Can't make everyone happy.

My two cents.

Archived rosters from last season. Gay's, Drouin's, Craig M's, and Madness Team are currently vacant.

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/archive/nhl/2014/3542/rosters

HV please PM which team you'd like, your email, and your keepers. (Keeper rules are in the OP).

Hey guys, i'd be interested in joining this League assuming there is space.

Now apologies don't want to stick my nose where it doesn't belong:

- can teams provide a list for drafting purposes ?

- it is best that the Commisioner of the League simply sets a date, teams would need to be responsible to be available or make other arrangements. Giving all GM's an option to choose a day that's good for them will leave you with Monday through Sunday as a good day and Sunday through Monday as a bad day. Can't make everyone happy.

My two cents.

Glad to have you Mike. I believe it's Craig M's team that's vacant. Hopefully you can access it through the link in KJ's post.