The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 9

kj29

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say two things...

Thanks to all of you for making this league fun & competitive. Unfortunately, most leagues I join 90% flake out & competition becomes boring.

Secondly, I am looking for a better goalie(s). Feel free to send offers or a chat, we can discuss something.

Thanks

• Cheers 2

On 2/17/2020 at 11:25 AM, Master Mind said:

@kj29 can we trade draft picks?

I know yahoo has that capability, but I can't seem to propose a trade including picks.

Would open the door for a lot more trading (as long as no one trades their 1st, due to the extra keeper rule)

Just wanted to answer this in the thread — but certainly, yes.

If there is a trade involving draft picks, post it or PM me so that when I set the draft order, I can manually input the draft pick swap.

If the trade strictly involves players, feel free to create and complete the trade proposal yourselves on Yahoo.

With that being said, congratulations to @Art Vandelay and @73 Percent on your trade!

There will be no immediately set trade deadline for the time being, so knock yourselves out and get trading!! :lol:B)

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Master Mind said:

@kj29 looks like playoffs aren't setup, but should be starting today.

Hey guys, sorry about that.

That's weird, since I've never changed the playoffs setting and have continued to renew the league without ever touching it, yet it always worked fine year after year.

So I wonder why this year it didn't carry over... oh well, it looks like the top 4 teams will battle it out for the championship the next 2 weeks!

As of right now, @Scottish⑦Canuck @Art Vandelay @22Sedinery33 and @Jaku occupy the top 4 spots in the standings, with @Master Mind not far behind them.

Another disappointing finish to the season for my team after a considerably hot start. Not happy with E. Karlsson, Skinner and J. Hughes' performances this year...

We will look forward to next season though! Still a very competitive race to the finish line. Remember to plan out your keepers ahead of time ;)

• Huggy Bear 2