The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 9

kj29

Will the scoring format be the same? Because that could determine who I pick.

And geez, only 7 guys including the goalie? You're going to make me decide between Bergeron, Parise, and Vrbata? That won't be easy.

I have to decide between Eberle Gaudreau Hornqvist Landeskog Barrie Yandle and Ekblad (pick 2 but one has to be a dman)

Hard decision time for me LOL

I have to decide between Eberle Gaudreau Hornqvist Landeskog Barrie Yandle and Ekblad (pick 2 but one has to be a dman)

Hard decision time for me LOL

KJ wants us to drop a bunch of good players so he can draft them :lol:

At first glance Hornqvist and Ekblad jumped out at me the most, but you can't go wrong with any IMO.

KJ wants us to drop a bunch of good players so he can draft them :lol:

At first glance Hornqvist and Ekblad jumped out at me the most, but you can't go wrong with any IMO.

Hornqvist plays with Crosby, but Gaudreau and Eberle are both the key guys for offence on their teams.

Ekblad had a good year, but can he keep it up for next year? Yandle running the Rags PP and Barrie on those up and coming Avs are pretty enticing options too LOL

If you guys want, we can move it up to 8 keepers + the same rules?

Also, I think the scoring will be the same unless you guys want something changed?? I'm fine with that...

Well, after the season I've been having, of course I'd want to keep as many players as I can. I'm fine with 7 or 8, if you're on the fence about it you could ask for a vote from everyone.

And I'm fine with the way the rules are now, though was there something you wanted to try different?

Hornqvist plays with Crosby, but Gaudreau and Eberle are both the key guys for offence on their teams.

Ekblad had a good year, but can he keep it up for next year? Yandle running the Rags PP and Barrie on those up and coming Avs are pretty enticing options too LOL

You can make a case for any, so it might just come down to going with a gut feeling. Either that or if one of them covers categories that the others don't.

In another pool I'm in I have to decide between Hornqvist and Schwartz. Leaning toward Schwartz but having Crosby's winger is tough to give up :P

seems nail kicki´n my butt

Considered to not play Price or Hammond today as I didn't want to risk them having a bad game and losing out on all the goalie stats points, but I didn't so hopefully that doesn't come back to bite me.

woo. Thats a win for me lol. Couldn't crack the top guys all year. Goalies came through for me this week. The Ottawa game had me pulling my hair out.

Good luck nail.

Can't believe I lost because of JVR's +1 tonight. Stone was inches away from deflecting in the winner too.

And yea your goalies came through this week. Lundqvist came back in time and Fleury/Rinne just fell apart for me.

Only 3 losses all year and just had to be when it mattered most. Good match Gooseberries, I'll get you back next year ;)