The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 9

kj29

the problem is I used Facebook to sign into yahoo last year. I don't see that option this time around.

It could be that it's still in offseason mode, and I think stays that way till the end of August. Not sure if that'll bring the option back but that's the only reason I can think of.

K i fugired it out. I'm going to wait until the deadline to send my keeper list because i have patrick kane.

Im sure ou understand.

You should just drop him, his attitude will spread to the rest of the team and become a distraction.

Just keep St. Louis instead.

IMO I should get something for winning.. Whether it be an extra keeper or first overall ;)

Dang, that's a good suggestion...

Ok winner is allowed to have one extra keeper... Not sure if that will work, but that just means he has to pick one less player from the draft re-pool.

Ok guys so if you could start sending me your 8 keepers via PM (for Nail, it's 9), that'd be fantabulous!

Title of PM should be "[username] - Keepers"

• Upvote 2

You should just drop him, his attitude will spread to the rest of the team and become a distraction.

Just keep St. Louis instead.

msl is already not listed on my previous roster kind of weird.

Rifht now a ROUGH draft of my keepers looks like

couture

Foligno

Forsberg

Gallagher

Kane- who &^@#ing knows whats going on there

Kucherov

Dubnyk

Lindquist

Ouch, an extra keeper is a huge boost, unless it's at the cost of his 1st round pick or something.

And I'd vote non-serpentine style. Gives a better chance for parity next year.

yeah the extra keeper thing wiuld be huge for him. Makes me regret letting him win last year.

Im fine with whatever we vote for.

msl is already not listed on my previous roster kind of weird.

Rifht now a ROUGH draft of my keepers looks like

couture

Foligno

Forsberg

Gallagher

Kane- who ???? knows whats going on there

Kucherov

Dubnyk

Lindquist

I think we're only allowed to keep 1 goalie.

Any consideration for making our playoffs during the NHL playoffs? Or maybe 2 week long series?

Having players rest up for their teams can make a big difference under last year's format.

not every team makes the playoffs. So you risk the chance of having a rested player Rather than having 45% of nhl players golfing instead.

Any consideration for making our playoffs during the NHL playoffs? Or maybe 2 week long series?

Having players rest up for their teams can make a big difference under last year's format.

I'm afraid that Yahoo unfortunately does not support this option.

Yahoo officially closes their season when the NHL regular season is over.

But if you guys could start sending your final keeper list to me via PM soon, that'd be great!

• Upvote 2

But if you guys could start sending your final keeper list to me via PM soon, that'd be great!

Fair enough. How bout a 2 week long series, or is that not available as well?

not every team makes the playoffs. So you risk the chance of having a rested player Rather than having 45% of nhl players golfing instead.

True, but you could always pick up playoff players if you have non-keepers on non-playoff teams. Doesn't matter anyway since Yahoo doesn't support it.

can you give me a deadline? As stated before patty Kane is on my roster so I would like all the time/information I have available before I make my decision regarding his keeper status.