The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 9

kj29

Uhh went on the yahoo site to try and find my roster from last year.. its gone?

NVM, I wrote it down previously.. May be a problem for other GM's though.

Nail's Keepers (I get 9 :))

Ryan Getzlaf

Jamie Benn

Matt Duchene

Max Pacioretty

Carey Price

Tyson Barrie

Aaron Ekblad

Gabriel Landeskog

Johnny Gaudreau

Notables I had to leave off: Patric Hornqvist, Jordan Eberle, Keith Yandle

Edited by Nail

Uhh went on the yahoo site to try and find my roster from last year.. its gone?

NVM, I wrote it down previously.. May be a problem for other GM's though.

I can't access any part of the league anymore. Does Yahoo block past seasons until a commish renews them?

I can't access any part of the league anymore. Does Yahoo block past seasons until a commish renews them?

I believe I have renewed it just now. Please check your emails for the invite... But please still send me your keepers as I have not been able to change any of the setting for next season yet. Thanks guys

• Upvote 2

Kane grand jury is postponed due to ongoing settlement talks. Torn how i feel about this.

On one hand i want this to go to court so we can get down to the bottom of what happened. Guilty or innocent i would like justice to be served.

On the other hand i have kane in this league lmao.

Agree with reverse standings but should be non-snake imo. Standings likely stay the same as last year with snake.

I'd put it up to vote. I'm clealy getting the short end here finishing second. Im fine with the commish rule obviously.

Also dont forget this is a keeper league. Talent is pretty washed down by the second round. Turns out to be the 8th round after everyone keeps their players.

Edited by Gooseberries

We may need a few extra GMs to reach 10 so if you know a few quality GMs that would be interested in joining this league, please do not hesitate to invite them and tell me about it... Thanks everyone.

Would you be able to post/link the rosters of those teams so the new GMs can pick keepers?