The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

On 2016-10-03 at 9:35 AM, J.R. said:

And possible hormone imbalance. Good luck with that!

SOMETIMES I JUST FEEL SO SAD

hd_dulceleche_e_3d_500x500.png

On 2016-10-03 at 7:02 PM, Incursio said:

Sports drinks as in Gatorade like drinks?

speaking of gatorade, i tried blue gatorade to see if my poo turns green. it didn't D:

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
16 minutes ago, babych said:

I'm going on my first date in like 20 years, lol...

Any advice CDC?

-Hold intense eye contact for extended periods of time

-At some point in the night, the sooner the better, be sure to mention your yearly income. If it's less than 125K you should fib a bit.

-Modern girls like a sensitive guy. Cry gently about a past relationship or lover towards the end of the date. Key word is gently. If you overdo it she'll just think you're a snivelling b*tch.

-Going out to eat? Treat your waiter like sh*t. This way your date will know you don't take any crap and you'll always look out for her (aka husband material)

-If you see somebody who's either physically or mentally disabled you should toss out a firm and direct insult. This will help establish boundaries with your date immediately.

-Cut the date short because you've "got the Jays game recorded and you're dying to watch it before somebody spoils it for you." This lets her know you've got a life outside of her and you're not going to wait  on her hand and foot.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

if things start going south, scratch your balls and smell your hand to put that thing out of its misery

10 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

-Hold intense eye contact for extended periods of time

-At some point in the night, the sooner the better, be sure to mention your yearly income. If it's less than 125K you should fib a bit.

-Modern girls like a sensitive guy. Cry gently about a past relationship or lover towards the end of the date. Key word is gently. If you overdo it she'll just think you're a snivelling b*tch.

-Going out to eat? Treat your waiter like sh*t. This way your date will know you don't take any crap and you'll always look out for her (aka husband material)

-If you see somebody who's either physically or mentally disabled you should toss out a firm and direct insult. This will help establish boundaries with your date immediately.

-Cut the date short because you've "got the Jays game recorded and you're dying to watch it before somebody spoils it for you." This lets her know you've got a life outside of her and you're not going to wait  on her hand and foot.

You two have inspired me to be a better person...

10 hours ago, brilac said:

That's great! I don't remember when I last went on a date. Where are you going?

There's a special evening event at the zoo. Maybe a cozy pub after?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, babych said:

You two have inspired me to be a better person...

There's a special evening event at the zoo. Maybe a cozy pub after?

i'd maybe step it up a bit from a pub. perhaps a place you could get a nice desert - a desert place or italian restaurant or something?

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, babych said:

I'm going on my first date in like 20 years, lol...

Any advice CDC?

If you are eating make sure you don't talk with your mouth full. Hit the can right after dinner and make sure you don't have crap stuck in your teeth.

Keep a condom in your wallet because a boy scout is always prepared.

If you are doing most of the talking you are doing it wrong.

Best of luck!

• Upvote 2

I'm really struggling with this course I'm taking. I shouldn't be that difficult, but it is for me. 

I feel like I've failed at everything I've tried, and I'm really discouraged. 

37 minutes ago, Incursio said:

I'm really struggling with this course I'm taking. I shouldn't be that difficult, but it is for me. 

I took an undergrad biology course in the spring (my degree is in biology). In spite of the fact I already have a degree in the field,  I found the class to be incredibly challenging. I had to bust my butt just for a low B grade. 

Don't be discouraged. We all have something to learn. If you knew it all you wouldn't be taking the course in the first place, right? So it can't be that easy. Hang in there. 

• Upvote 2
58 minutes ago, Incursio said:

Buck up...its only a course...dont let it affect your outlook..

7 hours ago, brilac said:

Fun! The last time I went to the zoo was for wine tasting. My friend and I excelled so much at wine tasting.

It was a lot of fun! There was no wine tasting but I brought along some Baileys to add to hot chocolate - I think that may have won her over, lol

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Incursio said:

Don't get too down on yourself, pal. I think we've all been there at some point or another in life. Besides, you learn the most when things are difficult.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Incursio said:

you really shouldn't. eat an avocado, get your big girl panties on, because you're a strong, independent woman, and you don't need no man, and get the ****in paper dun