The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

13 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

I see all these people talk about getting suspended but I never see the stuff that got them suspended. I feel left out. I've said things I thought maybe crossed the line and I've never received so much as a warning. What gives? do the mods have me on their ignore lists?

who really cares. all of these jabronis want to be edgy and end up trying too hard. the constant attention whoring by certain people i just don't care for. it's not worth my time, except for mentioning here

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

who really cares. all of these jabronis want to be edgy and end up trying too hard. the constant attention whoring by certain people i just don't care for. it's not worth my time, except for mentioning here

^this guy talking about attention whoring.  you have a post your face thread named after you. 

Edited by Caboose
  • Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Ultimately I wanted to know what it is they're saying or doing- not to get suspended myself.

7 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

Ultimately I wanted to know what it is they're saying or doing- not to get suspended myself.

in the end, it doesn't really matter. they got what they wanted, we've seen it all before with these stupid little suicide type goodbye notes to get that "they like me! they really like me!" feeling. if you're inquiring about how to not get suspended, then you should probably change things up a little bit and be smarter about how you post. i myself teeter on the edge a lot, but i'm at least smart enough to know where the limit is. these people attacking me and thumbs downing my **** here are the ones who've all been suspended or have multiple warning points because they just can't help themselves. they can't police themselves and know when enough is enough. they all want that dig in on someone, and laugh to themselves and read that "burn" 3 or 4 times and then pat themselves on the back, then be like, oh **** i "could of" said more

• Upvote 3