The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

9 hours ago, Incursio said:

I'm really struggling with this course I'm taking. I shouldn't be that difficult, but it is for me. 

I feel like I've failed at everything I've tried, and I'm really discouraged. 

you really shouldn't. eat an avocado, get your big girl panties on, because you're a strong, independent woman, and you don't need no man, and get the ****in paper dun

15 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

I got suspended again

Did you tackle a mascot?

I got expelled for that when I was a kid. It was totally worth it though.

I'm just back from a suspension of sorts, too.

The media makes me use inappropriate language...

I see all these people talk about getting suspended but I never see the stuff that got them suspended. I feel left out. I've said things I thought maybe crossed the line and I've never received so much as a warning. What gives? do the mods have me on their ignore lists?

13 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

I see all these people talk about getting suspended but I never see the stuff that got them suspended. I feel left out. I've said things I thought maybe crossed the line and I've never received so much as a warning. What gives? do the mods have me on their ignore lists?

who really cares. all of these jabronis want to be edgy and end up trying too hard. the constant attention whoring by certain people i just don't care for. it's not worth my time, except for mentioning here

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

who really cares. all of these jabronis want to be edgy and end up trying too hard. the constant attention whoring by certain people i just don't care for. it's not worth my time, except for mentioning here

^this guy talking about attention whoring.  you have a post your face thread named after you. 

Edited by Caboose
  • Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

8CAnFCX.gif

• Upvote 4
12 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Ultimately I wanted to know what it is they're saying or doing- not to get suspended myself.

5 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

Ultimately I wanted to know what it is they're saying or doing- not to get suspended myself.

Don't type @deb and click the second option.