The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who were your adolescent crushes

Mainly Mattias

at first you said you never did any of that, but then you did. i'm just pointing out that you're becoming a man =3 but don't be scared, it's completely normal for you to have such thoughts. it's not dirty at all

No, the OP was like who have you wrote in your diary or cried for. I was saying I never went that far with it

Edit- I welcome these thoughts

there's no need to be upset. i know it's hard being a teenager. i've been there. if you want to talk, this is the perfect forum to let it out :)

Not upset. It seems like you are upset that you were proved wrong and are targeting my age(which is pretty stupid imo) as a way to make yourself feel better

When I was a kid into teenage years I had the weirdest crushes (which wasn't easy since back then there wasn't such vivid detail on TV and games):

Marina Sirtis in the 80's in STNG (she looked great even before her boob implants)

Siobhan Fahey from Bananarama

Maureen McCormick as Marsha Brady (saw her on the Roast of Larry the Cable Guy and was like WTF happened?)

Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit

When I was a kid into teenage years I had the weirdest crushes (which wasn't easy since back then there wasn't such vivid detail on TV and games):

Marina Sirtis in the 80's in STNG (she looked great even before her boob implants)

Siobhan Fahey from Bananarama

Maureen McCormick as Marsha Brady (saw her on the Roast of Larry the Cable Guy and was like WTF happened?)

Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit

she had a boob job done??!! :shock:

Archived