The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Game Over] Mafia: The Game - Seil, the city of Lies (Brotherhood win)

Dral

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I assumed the company was the Mafia at first, so maybe the company and the tainted are just 2 different Mafia teams? Dral seems to love that crap.

But how come there has been only 1 mafia kill if theres 2 mafia teams?

Also, the mafias killed their own mafia member PPCLI (tainted) :frantic::frantic:

I picked to investigate factions to try to get in contact with the mafia!

My two investigations were on Kryten and Aladeen. And they came up as the exact same! Dral said my investigation failed both times. EVEN THOUGH I was unable to be blocked.

What I know about Aladeen from past games is he will absolutely stick to his stories no matter how bad his position looks.

I really don't get this part. BDM said she investigated Kryten and Aladeen, and they came up as the same, but then she says the investigation failed both times? How is that even possible?

lol if you want to vote for me because BDM's investigations revealed nothing for either me or kryten go right ahead, i am not occult or cult or anything along those lines.

I thought she actually had something worthwhile to say other than her mafia lackey ability was a complete failure.

But i will vote rick grimes because it seems to me he knew what bdm was going to say before she posted it and is likely another taint mafia or whatever.

If you feel you have to hang me because of bdms pathetic post go ahead but when i show up as not cult and not taint hang or kill rick grimes cause I will bet my glitter nipple tassels he was teamed with BDM

I might as well reveal my role i am town cleric and if i survive this vote i will be healing myself tonight since i have no idea who to trust. I really have no idea why a lackey investigation didnt work on me, maybe she was roleblocked. So do what you will but all the votes on me after this post will look as suspicious as rick grimes imo

Aladeen is pretty suspicious, but he's probably right about Rick Grimes. I don't know if Aladeen's role is a fake one or not, but I'd rather lynch Rick Grimes than a guy who seems to be claiming a doctor-like role.

Vote Rick Grimes.

Lol at least cleric was in the original post unlike BDMs investigative lackey role she claims to have been :P

I might as well reveal my role i am town cleric and if i survive this vote i will be healing myself tonight since i have no idea who to trust. I really have no idea why a lackey investigation didnt work on me, maybe she was roleblocked. So do what you will but all the votes on me after this post will look as suspicious as rick grimes imo

Aladeen is pretty suspicious, but he's probably right about Rick Grimes. I don't know if Aladeen's role is a fake one or not, but I'd rather lynch Rick Grimes than a guy who seems to be claiming a doctor-like role.

Vote Rick Grimes.

I pretty much pulled a name out of a hat and voted, and had some dumb bad luck with BDM

Unvote Aladeen

I'm really not sure who the hell to vote for at the moment.

But i will vote rick grimes because it seems to me he knew what bdm was going to say before she posted it and is likely another taint mafia or whatever.

I know Rick's a fairly new player, but that seems like a pretty stupid stunt to pull if they're on the same Mafia team. How would he know that she'd post her last words around that time anyway? To me, coincidence seems like the more logical explanation.

The fake agitation bit was a nice touch, by the way.

Unvote Aladeen

I've thought this over, and BDM's story doesn't make sense, given that PPCLI was killed by the mafia and was a potential lackey of the same faction. It would be a pretty no-risk strategy for her to attempt to get him hung instead of one of her teammates. If it turns out that she's lying, then it's no big deal to her because she's already dead.

I may switch things back, though. The cult can be way more dangerous than the mafia if left alive.

Unvote Aladeen

I've thought this over, and BDM's story doesn't make sense, given that PPCLI was killed by the mafia and was a potential lackey of the same faction. It would be a pretty no-risk strategy for her to attempt to get him hung instead of one of her teammates. If it turns out that she's lying, then it's no big deal to her because she's already dead.

I may switch things back, though. The cult can be way more dangerous than the mafia if left alive.

Not exactly standard protocol to be listening to Mafioso last words... but don't take my word for it I have no idea what's what.

I am, however, enjoying randomly using my array of powers so I'll avoid a god kill. Would be nice if a spokesperson materialized to help narrow down the targets.

Vote KingAlex

What would she gain from lying about this? I've been thinking on it for a couple minutes and can't come up with any reasonable scenarios.

Unless there's a sheriff/TP alliance out there that can lead us in another direction, I think taking out another cultist is a wise move. Vote Aladeen

Man, my internet at school was being WOAT, but nice to see others have rehashed what I was gonna say.

Pretty much, we're not gonna know her ulterior motive until maybe nightfall, but more likely at the end of the game. Most of us have been lynched at one point, you know that the person being lynched will say just about anything to help their team and throw the other factions astray. It doesn't matter if she's wrong, it's not like we can lynch her again.

Archived