The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Game Over] Mafia: The Game - Seil, the city of Lies (Brotherhood win)

Dral

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yay last words time!!

OK SOOO I'm happy I now don't have to die being the only one knowing what I know.

I WAS THE LACKEY SO THE MAFIA DIDN"T KNOW THIS TILL NOW.

I was a level 3 thief and didn't have regular lackey powers.

I picked to investigate factions to try to get in contact with the mafia!

My two investigations were on Kryten and Aladeen. And they came up as the exact same! Dral said my investigation failed both times. EVEN THOUGH I was unable to be blocked.

What I know about Aladeen from past games is he will absolutely stick to his stories no matter how bad his position looks.

DON'T let him survive another round because he'll probably get another conversion.

Lol at least cleric was in the original post unlike BDMs investigative lackey role she claims to have been :P

from the OP

Roles

-All players are assigned 1 of 4 classes at the beginning of the game: Fighter, Thief, Cleric, Wizard

-Each class has access to abilities of the traditional mafia roles (plus a few surprises) that can be used each nightfall

-The longer a player survives, the more abilities the player gets

BDM's role could exist since she said she was a thief and a lackey.

To me it seems unlikely that she's lying since that's pretty specific role claim.

Vote Aladeen.

I dont know if bdm was lying or not i never said she was lying, but vig and sheriff should take note of these votes against me, i have outted my role.

How does she know she couldnt have been blocked?

What if another class did something to me to make me univestgatable?

Seems like a lot of variables to vote off me who is basically the equivalent of the doctor.

I can only tell you i am not occult and have zero clue what it is or if it is even a cult.

Please keep in mind you are voting me off cause of what a confirmed mafia lackey has said, i could understand it if bdm investgated me and kryten and we both came up occult.

I would hope everyone who is town to consider the source and consider the circumstances, but if i do get hung in the end and when you see i am not occult, i hope it gives you a true and accurate short list of remaining tainted mafia scum.

So i urge anyone who is town to vote for anyone other than me, even if it doesn't save me, at least you can get an idea of who followed the eager mafia lackey to get me out of the game...

Again i will be saving myself tonight so vig could even try to shoot me if i am not voted off to prove my story ( or shank me or zap me or whatever way they kill :P)

Wow i am truly amazed at the number of votes i am getting, idk if its town not paying attention, Or super oped mafia in this game. My role is easy enough to prove.

But thats all i will say in my defence, which is more than most people do imo.

Something tells me that her mafia team investigated Aladeen, and he came up as something that their team may perceive as an obstacle, which is why she really insisted on having her last words. And now, I feel like we would be falling into her trap and saving them a mafia kill they could use elsewhere. I dunno

Yeah, that's kind of where I'm at. I think there's a reasonably high change Burr was going for a lynch that was guaranteed to not hit her faction, but the risk of letting a potential cultist live is likely too high.

Yeah... this sounds just about right.

Vote Aladeen

Archived