The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Game Over] Mafia: The Game - Seil, the city of Lies (Brotherhood win)

Dral

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ROUND THREE

Votes are in and he city of lies has SPOKEN! Aladeen is "well" hung (last words)

The Brotherhood have made their kill! They slit the throat of Virtanen

The Tainted have made their kill! They back stab Big Mike

The Company have made their kill! They shove a dagger into g_bassi

The Town Commander of the Watch has brought a criminal to justice and has killed GFY! The Kill was BLOCKED! Unfortunately the block failed and GFY is still dead!

Dead

-------

Lynch3: Aladeen (Botherhood)

Brotherhood Kill: Virtanen (The Company)

Tainted Kill: Big Mike (The Company)

Company kill: g_bassi (Tainted)

TCW: GFY (Botherhood)

TCW: Master Radishes (The Company)

Lynch: King Heffy (Tainted)
Lynch2: BDM (Tainted)
The Brotherhood kill: PPCLI (Tainted)
TCW: Kryten (Occult)

Last words:

Ok so BDM was wrong about me (BIG SURPRISE :rolleyes: )

Dral Messaged me last night before I took my last words and basically gave away a few interesting tid bits about the game (sorry dral you should have saved it until after my last words!) :P

There are 3 mafia teams, 3 lackeys,1 cult (who can be anyone who is converted) and 1 TP (yes you read that right 1 TP)

From that, there was one thing BDM was actually right about (was that you need to get rid of the cult ASAP. This affects ALL MAFIA TEAMS.

They get a conversion every night. On the first night Kryten Converted Otherwise, so she is part of the cult, if you guys don't keep up on killing them they will take over for sure. This means she has already converted someone else... My suspicion is Intoews just because of the proximity of their posting, So if I was still in this I would hang otherwise and RB or Kill intoews.

Even if they are on your team Cult members only care about converting and taking over so you must take them out.

Hang OTHERWISE if any mafia team wants to win this game otherwise :bigblush: the cult is in the best position to win this game.

Bam! Aladeen Out!

giphy.gif

Last words:

Ok so BDM was wrong about me (BIG SURPRISE :rolleyes: )

Dral Messaged me last night before I took my last words and basically gave away a few interesting tid bits about the game (sorry dral you should have saved it until after my last words!) :P

There are 3 mafia teams, 3 lackeys,1 cult (who can be anyone who is converted) and 1 TP (yes you read that right 1 TP)

From that, there was one thing BDM was actually right about (was that you need to get rid of the cult ASAP. This affects ALL MAFIA TEAMS.

They get a conversion every night. On the first night Kryten Converted Otherwise, so she is part of the cult, if you guys don't keep up on killing them they will take over for sure. This means she has already converted someone else... My suspicion is Intoews just because of the proximity of their posting, So if I was still in this I would hang otherwise and RB or Kill intoews.

Even if they are on your team Cult members only care about converting and taking over so you must take them out.

Hang OTHERWISE if any mafia team wants to win this game otherwise :bigblush: the cult is in the best position to win this game.

Bam! Aladeen Out!

giphy.gif

Really wish you'd included how you knew that Kryten converted otherwise in this post.

Archived