The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Game Over] Mafia: The Game - Seil, the city of Lies (Brotherhood win)

Dral

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote Timelord

Usually way more active, seems like he's hiding something.

I was active last game, and I was hiding something... Also I don't know why you think I'm generally active. I don't usually post a lot, regardless of my faction

I don't know if we should just take Aladeen at his word because he's a dead mafioso, like BDM, who's story was untrue.

You guys have no excuse to not be talking now :P LOTS of information out there. Unless of course you want the mafia to win.

Seriously, this must be another record, really only 7 pages after 3 rounds? 26 people playing.... man

But then this post by Dral made it sound like Aladeen's information was correct. So I don't know.

I guess we could lynch otherwise because she could be part of the cult, but we tried that with Aladeen and it didn't work.

At this point voting otherwise is probably the safest vote. Vote otherwise.

I was active last game, and I was hiding something... Also I don't know why you think I'm generally active. I don't usually post a lot, regardless of my faction

I don't know if we should just take Aladeen at his word because he's a dead mafioso, like BDM, who's story was untrue.

But then this post by Dral made it sound like Aladeen's information was correct. So I don't know.

I guess we could lynch otherwise because she could be part of the cult, but we tried that with Aladeen and it didn't work.

At this point voting otherwise is probably the safest vote. Vote otherwise.

From what I've seen you're a lot more engaged in the game when you're tp and last game you were pretty quiet until you were under the gun.

The rest of your post also has mafia written all over it imo.

From what I've seen you're a lot more engaged in the game when you're tp and last game you were pretty quiet until you were under the gun.

The rest of your post also has mafia written all over it imo.

I actually was more active than usual, all of last game.

And I don't get why you think my post was suspicious, when all of yours have been.

Archived