The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Untitled Vanilla Game - UNPIN PLEASE, PIN OTHER GAME

Peaches

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday been pretty busy lately.

Vote2 Virtanen87

Some say he started off like us, a normal man with friends, with a family, with dreams. Some say he knew of his destiny all along, and had been preparing his entire life for that moment. All I know is that the combination of a semi-naked person, a snorkel, LSD and the insatiable desire to swim in feculence while leaping up underneath crapping people and shout 'I'M THE POP-UP PIRATE!!' is the stuff that true legends are made of....

One of the sheriffs nailed Kryten as a Mafioso, while the other found a TP. Best thing to do is lynch Kryten and see what happens.

Vote2 Kryten

LOL! I point out an obviously glaring error that was ignored from the first round and all of a sudden I am an investigated mafioso? Seems legit :rolleyes:

I am a TP and either Toews is a mafia looking to throw someone under the bus (likely considering the odds of two seperate people contacting him in the first round) or his highly unlikely fake sheriff has resigned to die next round and is looking to take me with him/her. Typical.

Unvote2, Vote2 Kryten.

Fixed

Intoewsables - Assuming he's TP for now

StevenStamkos - Probably TP, his PM reason is likely true

Bo Hunter Booth - TP

g_bassi13 - Mafia

Beluga Whale - I'm guessing TP

BurrDaMan - I originally thought she was mafia, but Dral said the vig should kill her, so I don't know

PPCLI - I'm guessing TP

Virtanen87 - TP, unless him and Dral staged that argument from earlier

Kryten - Mafia

LOL! I point out an obviously glaring error that was ignored from the first round and all of a sudden I am an investigated mafioso? Seems legit :rolleyes:

I am a TP and either Toews is a mafia looking to throw someone under the bus (likely considering the odds of two seperate people contacting him in the first round) or his highly unlikely fake sheriff has resigned to die next round and is looking to take me with him/her. Typical.

Sure bud.

Vote2 Kryten

Which obviously glaring error would that be?

That rolly eye thing is always a confirmation you're mafia.

unvote; vote2 Kryten

I guess we will soon see how this will all play out. I'm suspicious about Toews. He's calling out so many names of people he believes to be mafia.

Misdirection?

Vote2 Kryten

I guess we will find out if he's telling the truth or not with this vote.

I guess we will soon see how this will all play out. I'm suspicious about Toews. He's calling out so many names of people he believes to be mafia.

Misdirection?

Vote2 Kryten

I guess we will find out if he's telling the truth or not with this vote.

Wouldn't be doing my job if I wasn't calling out anyone and everyone. ;)

Kryten was lynched

PPCLI was killed by the Mafia

StevenStamkos was killed by the Vigilante

01. Intoewsables
04. Bo Hunter Booth
06. g_bassi13
08. Beluga Whale
09. BurrDaMan

11. Virtanen87

Dead

AppleJack [Lynched - TP]

OurTimeToShine [Mafia Killed - TP]