The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Freephoneline.ca has anyone tried this?

kdub69

Im looking into getting a free phone line i heard this works anyone here use it in the lower mainland? It shows a few free cities you can call example port coquitlam but it doesnt show maple ridge? So would i get charged if i called from poco to maple ridge? Anyone know thanks alot!!

It's a scam.

Any internet URL that describes a product/service rather than displays a company name is likely bunk.

Don't be so sure.

I am not sure if this is the same freephoneline but when I used to live at home I remember my parents had the land line removed and replaced with this. Of course I never really used to use it anyway as I had my own cell phone but voip service is cheaper and decent replacement towards your land lines and is especially much cheaper when making long distance calls. I never really got into it as I preferred to just use my phone rather than try and save but my parents have made good use of it over time.

It's a scam.

Any internet URL that describes a product/service rather than displays a company name is likely bunk.

They don't hide their corporate affiliation at all. Did you even look at the website?

"Powered by Fongo" is prominent, and the bottom of the website says "Copyright © 2013 Fongo Inc. All rights reserved".

They don't hide their corporate affiliation at all. Did you even look at the website?

"Powered by Fongo" is prominent, and the bottom of the website says "Copyright © 2013 Fongo Inc. All rights reserved".

I very clearly said URL

Archived