The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Evander Kane....heatin up in the Wpg dressing room

Not sure how to link stuff on Samsung but there is a great story on a few sites such as The Score reporti g some tit for tat going on between Kane and Wheeler via Twitter.

This cant be good and is only about to fester even more. Wpg isnt expected to go far as it is this year. Do they need to keep this future crap storm looming over the dressing room?

Something has to give

I tried to post this on an existing Kane thread but they'all done gone and locked it all up.

Any case......Let the Kane rumours swirl

Not sure how to link stuff on Samsung but there is a great story on a few sites such as The Score reporti g some tit for tat going on between Kane and Wheeler via Twitter.

This cant be good and is only about to fester even more. Wpg isnt expected to go far as it is this year. Do they need to keep this future crap storm looming over the dressing room?

Something has to give

I tried to post this on an existing Kane thread but they'all done gone and locked it all up.

Any case......Let the Kane rumours swirl

It'll be fine.

Kane rumours won't cease until he is inevitably dealt.

Or leaves as a free agent. Or remains a Jets player. All options seem plausible as we don't have any info. I kind of wish he would get dealt though just to end the speculation about his supposed attitude problems.

Or leaves as a free agent. Or remains a Jets player. All options seem plausible as we don't have any info. I kind of wish he would get dealt though just to end the speculation about his supposed attitude problems.

The talk started since he arrived in Winnipeg. I highly doubt he retires a Jet, but we'll see. I also said the same thing about PK Subban not sticking around in Mtl. (He just became the most-overpaid player in the NHL instead.)

I don't think you can read too much into those tweets...they constantly get misinterpreted....Although,I do believe that Kane will be traded from the Jets (I heard him on 1040 earlier this summer more than hinting he wants out)..Its just a matter of time..Like Kesler before him,Kane is saying all the right things,but he's as good as gone.

I don't think you can read too much into those tweets...they constantly get misinterpreted....Although,I do believe that Kane will be traded from the Jets (I heard him on 1040 earlier this summer more than hinting he wants out)..Its just a matter of time..Like Kesler before him,Kane is saying all the right things,but he's as good as gone.

ya...just wait until a few losing streaks pile up and media grinds the speculation and pointing fingers

Wheeler needs to shut his yap. His response to Kane's message shows how pointless the whole statement was.

And for all the folks calling Kane immature, he's 23 for flock's sake!

Did he grab a policeman's ass? No

Did he punch a cabbie? No

He held a pile of money to his ear pretending it was a cellphone. How dare he!

Yeah he got into a fight downtown, but as anyone who has been in one knows, it takes two. And maybe, just maybe, the other combatant might have started it.

And honestly, who hasn't been in a fight in downtown Vancouver?

I honestly don't know what Kane's problem is...

The guy, I think, should be a superstar in the NHL by now, but he's got an ego and attitude problem bigger than Marchand's nose.

This is funny because, at this point, Marchard is the better and more consistent player. Kane has way more in the tool box, but Marchand is better, ATM.

The talk started since he arrived in Winnipeg. I highly doubt he retires a Jet, but we'll see. I also said the same thing about PK Subban not sticking around in Mtl. (He just became the most-overpaid player in the NHL instead.)

Overpaid?

Nah, i think that one goes to Patty Kane once his new contract kicks in.

Pk over paid? You are crazy.

As for Kane I agree with you. I believe that Chevy will trade him at some point this season.

Archived