The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ryan Miller's wife is pregnant, will appear in NHL docu-series

hockeyville88

Baby on board!

Anger Management star Noureen DeWulf and her pro-hockey player husband, Ryan Miller, are expecting a bundle of joy in March, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

“After struggling with a bizarre compulsion to eat French fries and pickles every second of every day for the past 12 weeks, I’m thrilled to announce I’m pregnant with my first child,” DeWulf says in a statement.

She adds, “My husband, Ryan, and I couldn’t be more excited.”

Miller, 34, plays for the Vancouver Canucks, and will star with DeWulf, 30, in a new NHL Network docu-series titled Wives and Girlfriends, focusing on the couple and other partners of hockey stars.

On Sept. 3, the expectant parents celebrated their third wedding anniversary.

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/09/11/noureen-dewulf-pregnant-ryan-miller-expecting-second-child/

noreen-dewulf-1-600x800.jpg

Congrats to Ryan and Noureen!

***I realize this borders on discussing a player's personal life but it is intended to be a place to congratulate the family. Hopefully all responses are kept within the forum rules.***

This will probably affect how Miller thinks about the game after having a family. Same with Sedins, Burrows and whoever else have kids, they can go home and focus on other things instead of thinking about that loss and how to improve their game.

Reasons to why I want young players who have nothing better to do than play hockey, compete, think and study the game.

This will probably affect how Miller thinks about the game after having a family. Same with Sedins, Burrows and whoever else have kids, they can go home and focus on other things instead of thinking about that loss and how to improve their game.

Reasons to why I want young players who have nothing better to do than play hockey, compete, think and study the game.

2lp2k3.jpg

Archived