The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: An Unexpected Game - Mafia Wins!

Time Lord

I'm playing?

Hard for me to tell. Maybe someone from your mafia PM can confirm if you are or not.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea for the sheriff to investigate one of Virtanen, Intoewsables or VIC. If one of them come up TP, we should just lynch them anyways because that individual would clearly be the KP.

Hard for me to tell. Maybe someone from your mafia PM can confirm if you are or not.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea for the sheriff to investigate one of Virtanen, Intoewsables or VIC. If one of them come up TP, we should just lynch them anyways because that individual would clearly be the KP.

Dral says I'm playing. Sweet.

Unvote; vote Intoewsables

Thats my list - get your own

Dral says I'm playing. Sweet.

Unvote; vote Intoewsables

Don't listen to this guy, I specifically said Toews wasn't playing

Because Applekins doesn't normally joke around when it comes to stuff like that? I'm just assuming (Because it's the most common special that announces their role). Just seems odd she'd ask the Sheriff to contact her at the end of her post.

Why bring this possibility up and risk outing a special, though?

I think that's a bit of a reach.

ehh, maybe, but there's not much to go off of.

I thought he was being accusative at first. Then he retracted and expressed his thinking that AJ's a TP special before anything else, justifying this thought with reasoning I considered to be odd--I don't see how one would gather that she's a special as opposed to mafia in that sense.

It felt like he was saving face after making an accusation he didn't think he could support well.

Pressure quickly mounts after GFY's post. GFY overreacts and, through shining a good light on AJ instead of the bad one he may have intended initially, hopes to calm the other posters before a vote on him takes off.

plausible imo. And the initial post still looks forced.

I took her vote and comment about the sheriff as a joke. Seems unusual to me that GFY would take that post as serious. I will wait for AJ to enlighten us before voting for GFY, but it doesn't look good IMO.

She said she probably won't be back tonight, did she not? I doubt we'll hear from her. I don't remember AJ joking around about that kind of stuff so I did take it serious. I wasn't implying we vote for her either (obviously). If anything, I wanted to create discussion.

ehh, maybe, but there's not much to go off of.

I thought he was being accusative at first. Then he retracted and expressed his thinking that AJ's a TP special before anything else, justifying this thought with reasoning I considered to be odd--I don't see how one would gather that she's a special as opposed to mafia in that sense.

I think the post was odd, but I wasn't accusing her of being Mafia. I just wanted to know the reasoning behind her saying that. I assume she's a special because it wouldn't make sense for a Mafia to be so blatant in their post saying "Sheriff, contract me", unless they're a KP, and it still wouldn't make sense.

She said she probably won't be back tonight, did she not? I doubt we'll hear from her. I don't remember AJ joking around about that kind of stuff so I did take it serious. I wasn't implying we vote for her either (obviously). If anything, I wanted to create discussion.

She did, that's why I said it doesn't look good for you ;)

Archived