The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: An Unexpected Game - Mafia Wins!

Time Lord

For what its worth I am not the Doctor but I am another TP special. I won't say who or what I am at the moment. I have a pm going with another special.

I am asking again for the sheriff to contact me.

I am being legit here.

GFY is right. I wouldn't joke around about this. It may seem out of the norm for me to claim a role so soon and If I had more time to play I probably would stay quiet for a few rounds but like I said earlier I no longer have the ablitity to go online during work.

Also can the Doctor please save me. I don't trust the pesky mafia.

For what its worth I am not the Doctor but I am another TP special. I won't say who or what I am at the moment. I have a pm going with another special.

I am asking again for the sheriff to contact me.

I am being legit here.

GFY is right. I wouldn't joke around about this. It may seem out of the norm for me to claim a role so soon and If I had more time to play I probably would stay quiet for a few rounds but like I said earlier I no longer have the ablitity to go online during work.

Also can the Doctor please save me. I don't trust the pesky mafia.

Why would another special be comfortable contacting and revealing their role to you.

I don't buy the "I have no time to play" reason and it's odd you want the sheriff to contact you. Lackey/kingpin?

Why would another special be comfortable contacting and revealing their role to you.

I don't buy the "I have no time to play" reason and it's odd you want the sheriff to contact you. Lackey/kingpin?

If you are a TP then its in your best interest to take me for my word, if you're not..well whatever. When I die and it shows that I am a special then YOU will have a target on your back.

If you are a TP then its in your best interest to take me for my word, if you're not..well whatever. When I die and it shows that I am a special then YOU will have a target on your back.

The target is already on my back lol. And I wouldn't be able to trust you fully, too many holes in your story.

The target is already on my back lol. And I wouldn't be able to trust you fully, too many holes in your story.

okay then. Would you not say that the last two games I have not played as much as I usually play. That I barely played at all.

I work 8-5:30 4 days a week. I work with young children as a nanny. One of which is an adorable baby but is a handfull. I do not have time to check CDC or play mafia during the workday.

Archived