The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

pre season 2 big trades

ok hear me out horvat is a good solid center but hes not nhl ready hes either sent back to juniir and then has a yr in utica before the big show or canucks can make a trade solidifying our center spots for next 6-7 yrs.

heres my proposal

gaunce and fox and valk and cassels send to utica

shinkaruk gets 9 game audition as does kenins

virtanen and mccann and cederholm back to junior

horvat and higgins and jensen and 2nd for johansen (2nd line center next 7-8 yrs)

markstrom and hansen and stanton and 3rd rounder for morrissey (we get a great d prospect)

morrissey goes to utica to season in ahl

new team

sedin sedin vrbata

shinkaruk johansen kassian

burrows bonino mattias

dorsett vey kenins

richardson

hamhuis edler

sbisa bieska

tanev corrado

miller

lack

call ups fox, morrissey, gaunce

next yr. virtanen and mccann

team looks young and set for next while still need to draft more d gems

Johansen is developing into a great player but I don't think Columbus will be trading him any time soon. They haven't signed him yet either.

I don't see Winnipeg giving up Morrissey for the simple reason if they are going to trade Evander Kane they would get a goalie and a couple forwards coming back their way already.

Just my thoughts.

Ernie

I think dealing Johansen would cause a major rift between the team and it's fan base,

He's finally given their team a face after wasting all those years with Nash, I don't think he's dealt under any circumstances.

I also think our fan base has begun to really over rate Jensenn, where most are labeling him our sniper of thew future, I am not convinced he is ever a full time NHL player.

haha if jackets werent being cheap theyd sign him long term 7 yrs 7 mill but they are low balling him to a 4 mill contract i see him being traded and i like idea of hendrik johansen and bonino as our top 3 centers let mccann and gaunce battle it out as our 4th line c for next 4 yrs

Yes. Haha.

Archived