The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Johansen to Vancouver

J.I.A.H.N

The more Columbus and Johansen stall in their contract negotiations,the better it is for this trade, just have to wait for Johansen say he won't go anywhere but Vancouver. LOL

Columbus trades:

Ryan Johansen and 2015-2nd

Vancouver trades:

Bonino, Horvat, Alex Edler and 2016-1st (Not Top 10 Protected)

Columbus would not turn that down, and it keeps Vancouver pretty much intacted. The lost of Edler could be covered with a trade with Boston for a Dman

We also have centers to cover the loss of Horvat in the System

Vey, McCann, Cassels and Fox all have 2nd line posibilities, long term

As for our draft picks, 2016 is still projected to be a above average draft year, and Columbus will still have a strong pick with our 2016 1st.

Why Colunbus's 2nd.......look no further than the Kesler trade, after such a demand by Johansen, Columbus either trades him To Van or takes less from another team, that is not assured Johansen will even sign with them.

To me it is a win win

An now we are in the position to take an DMan in the first this year, as well as 2 in the 2nd.....

No guts No glory!

see that is frigging ridiculous

I JUST addressed this in another thread

Due to the OBVIOUS issues going on, RJ has equal to or less value than Kesler did in his trade.

Horvat and a 1st in 2016 as well as either Hansen or Higgins or an additional 2nd in 2016.

RJ wants the hell out or he will price himself the hell out of Columbus, he is NOT worth a franchise.

The more Columbus and Johansen stall in their contract negotiations,the better it is for this trade, just have to wait for Johansen say he won't go anywhere but Vancouver. LOL

Columbus trades:

Ryan Johansen and 2015-2nd

Vancouver trades:

Bonino, Horvat, Alex Edler and 2016-1st (Not Top 10 Protected)

Columbus would not turn that down, and it keeps Vancouver pretty much intacted. The lost of Edler could be covered with a trade with Boston for a Dman

We also have centers to cover the loss of Horvat in the System

Vey, McCann, Cassels and Fox all have 2nd line posibilities, long term

As for our draft picks, 2016 is still projected to be a above average draft year, and Columbus will still have a strong pick with our 2016 1st.

Why Colunbus's 2nd.......look no further than the Kesler trade, after such a demand by Johansen, Columbus either trades him To Van or takes less from another team, that is not assured Johansen will even sign with them.

To me it is a win win

An now we are in the position to take an DMan in the first this year, as well as 2 in the 2nd.....

No guts No glory!

vigneault_alain640.jpg

Archived