The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Retribution Through Fire - Sign-Ups Open - GAME OVER

Aladeen

On the Fields of Trenzalore, on the Fall of the Eleventh, when no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer, a question will be asked. A question that must never ever be answered.

Do you watch Doctor Who too? I don't think I know anyone who does except me and some of my family.

It's the greatest show in the universe IMO.

Do you watch Doctor Who too? I don't think I know anyone who does except me and some of my family.

It's the greatest show in the universe IMO.

Sorry I missed this post, Yes I do! I think its great! I am lovin the new Doc, even though I was sad to see 11 go, but then again I was sad to see 10 go, I seem to warm up to each doctor quite quickly LOL

Sorry I missed this post, Yes I do! I think its great! I am lovin the new Doc, even though I was sad to see 11 go, but then again I was sad to see 10 go, I seem to warm up to each doctor quite quickly LOL

Agree with all this.

Eleventh is my favourite.

Season 5 and 6 were the best IMO because of the 2 companions. But Season 4 and 7 had the coolest endings.

Pretty anticlimatic but:

We Found Peaches Dead in his home Last night!

Apparently He Had Been Shot By A Vigilante!

Peaches Role Was: Veteran

Graveyard:

Peaches (Veteran)

That is all.

The day phase has started and you may now vote for who you want to see lynched.... All lynch votes must be in before Noon Tomorrow to be counted.

Remember the format (Ex: Vote1 GFY)

Also for those of you that may seem confused by this game, most of these new roles were stolen from the Game: Town of Salem

Each game in town of salem last approximately 15 minutes (unless you do rapid mode then it can be quite a bit faster)

But check it out if you are feeling a bit lost and play a couple of rounds (its free to play)

Archived