The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | Oct. 02, 2014 | 6:00 PM PT | SN360

-Vintage Canuck-

logo-canucks.png newvrs.gif edm.png

When?

october2.gif

Where?

512Rexall_Place_Edmonton_Alberta_Canada_

Live On:

67_sportsnet360.png

TSN_1040_Logo.png

Vancouver Canucks' Starting Lineup:

Burrows - Bonino - Vey

Higgins - Matthias - Hansen

Shinkaruk - O'Reilly - Jensen

Sestito - Horvat - Dorsett

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Tanev

Sbisa- Stanton

Lack

Miller

Edmonton Oilers' Starting Lineup:

Hall - Nugent-Hopkins - Yakupov

Joensu - Draisaitl - Purcell

Acton - Yakimov - Pitlick

Westgarth - Lander - Pinizzoto

Klefbom - Schultz

Nurse - Hunt

Marincin - Aulie

Scrivens

Fasth

GoVan1.gif

ahahahahahahahaha they couldn't sign tkachev!

I actually find that hilarious.

Oilers management just can't ever get it right... My girlfriend is a diehard Oilers fan but I have never been afraid to say to her face that they've got amongst one of the worst management teams in the league. She still loves me at least :D

I actually find that hilarious.

Oilers management just can't ever get it right... My girlfriend is a diehard Oilers fan but I have never been afraid to say to her face that they've got amongst one of the worst management teams in the league. She still loves me at least :D

You can make love to her with a :bigblush: on your face.

Edmonton had some good depth moves over the last two years.

Pouliot, Nikitin, Purcell & Fayne this year add to Ference, Gordon and Perron last year. Its not really a team without worker bee's or character anymore? Its not like that have solved all their depth issues or defense, but its a good start. I'd rather Gazdic than Sestito as deterrence as well?

And some of Draisaitl, possibly Nurse or Klefbom could add depth and talent to the mix. I am really keen to see these three and wonder which of them will make it, and when?

Edmonton is improving folks. Will makle for more interesting games, that's for sure!

Edmonton is going to be better than last year. Their kids are a year older plus they have made some good additions. Don't take it for granted that the Canucks win the next two games.

Canucks are 60/40 to win this back and back with Edm.

They say that every year.

My grandpa is over at the moment from Wales so I'm gonna take him to this game. Not a fan of the arena to be honest, or the fans ;) .

But at the end of the day it's my Nucks playing and I can't pass that up!!

Go Canucks Go!

I hate that arena, it's even worse when your wearing a Canucks jersey, the coiler fans can be brutal (though could say the same about some Canucks fans) I'm going tomorrow can't wait to watch the Canucks win!

Archived